Need Help Diagnosing Damage / First Grow...

• Thread starter 303024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Hope some of you vets out there might be able to help me through my first hiccup on my first grow. Damage just started to show yesterday, but appears to be getting worse. Looked under the leaves but didn't see any signs of thrips or mites.

Girls are 16 days old. Currently running GH Flora series and Cal-mag in RO. Viparspectra PAR1200 positioned 36" from top of bucket on 18/6 cycle. PH level has been good. Damage really seems concentrated on the lowest leaves. Tried diagnosing myself but got lost in the overwhelming amount of possibilities.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Need help diagnosing damage  first grow
Need help diagnosing damage  first grow 2
Need help diagnosing damage  first grow 3
Growrx

Growrx

Have any pictures of the roots? Reminds me when I had pythium issues. Started at the lower leaves and spread up.

Sorry for the picture quality. The roots have a slight brownish tinge in one area. No smell to speak of. I did have some temp issues in the beginning. Tent was at about 85-86 for a week. Resovoir temp is sitting at 73 currently.

I appreciate the speedy reply good sir. Trying to avoid panic mode here haha. I

20201020 230303
20201020 230242
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

looks like the leaves are laying on the lid... cant transpire like that. I would just pluck em off.

But may aswell ask what the PH and PPM are?

Probably should be running h2o2 or something like hydrogaurd and enzymes to keep those roots healthy.

Room temps/humidity?
water temps?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sorry for the picture quality. The roots have a slight brownish tinge in one area. No smell to speak of. I did have some temp issues in the beginning. Tent was at about 85-86 for a week. Resovoir temp is sitting at 73 currently.

I appreciate the speedy reply good sir. Trying to avoid panic mode here haha. I
roots look great.

roots look great.

I set the PH to 5.8 on my last resovoir change. Currently between 6.04 and 6.2 in all 4 buckets. PPM is 385. Room temp stays around 79 and resovoir 73. Still seeing noticeable growth every day, just a few damaged leaves.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I set the PH to 5.8 on my last resovoir change. Currently between 6.04 and 6.2 in all 4 buckets. PPM is 385. Room temp stays around 79 and resovoir 73. Still seeing noticeable growth every day, just a few damaged leaves.
That all sounds great. For DWC/RDWC I prefer to PH down to 5.6 and let it creap up to 6.0 once it clears up to 6.0 I lower it again.

Is this RDWC or DWC? If RDWC is the res in the tent/room or outside?

and what equipment do you have running?

By the looks of your parameters you have done some research so good on you bro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom