Need help diagnosing my plant

• Thread starter Sopehtx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sopehtx

Sopehtx

Would anyone be able to help me identify the problem with this plant I feel as if I’ve been struggling with her anytime I feed her it’ll take about a day for plant to stop wilting, and not all leaves go up this is after a water. They’re both getting fed same nutrients just a different strain. The one I’m concerned about is a gelato on the far left. On the right is an oG

Need help diagnosing my plant
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Leaning towards light stress but could very well be potassium deficiency.

Sopehtx

Sopehtx

Leaning towards light stress but could very well be potassium deficiency.
This is a closer image I notice the fan leaves don’t go up and stay down. In this case would you recommend mixing separate nutrients and uping in potassium? That and also raising the light? I’m noticing which could also be genetics but buds are a tiny in my opinion compared to the og.

D6AC37F8 25DC 4036 8340 C2EF861034E0
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is a closer image I notice the fan leaves don’t go up and stay down. In this case would you recommend mixing separate nutrients and uping in potassium? That and also raising the light? I’m noticing which could also be genetics but buds are a tiny in my opinion compared to the og.
What media are you in? Watering could cause those issues belive it or not. If the plant is not transpirting well then its more prone to light burn and deficiency.

Sopehtx

Sopehtx

What media are you in? Watering could cause those issues belive it or not. If the plant is not transpirting well then its more prone to light burn and deficiency.
So I’m running fox farm soil and using advanced nutrients for a base nutrient. Feed usually about every 3 days tops at an average 6.5 PH with this specific one I feel it’s asking for more but yes will definitely raise the light!

Madmax

Madmax

Agree with aqua..first thing i thought was underwatering with petitole droop which could b the reason for the deficiency..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Agree with aqua..firt thing i thought was underwatering with petitole droop which could b the reason for the defiency..
Yeah thats exactly where I was going with that.... you nailed it I think.

Looks to me like they need watered a bit more often... maybe a feed feed water every 2 days?

Madmax

Madmax

Looks to me like they need watered a bit more often... maybe a feed feed water every 2 days?
Or even more on the water.......how much water you giving them Sopehtx...

Sopehtx

Sopehtx

So every two days do basically on day 6 I’d feed just water correct? Then same routine I’m at about week 5 on her with a 9 week flower time. New grower here in a place where I have no growmies so I appreciate you guys for helping your boy out

Sopehtx

Sopehtx

other plant is looking great some bottoms are yellowing up and even just falling off to the touch I’m not sure if that’s very normal. However I do have a question what could be the cause of the edge of the leaves to discolor it gets very light on the edge.

BC21373F 20CC 4D61 92F7 874EE1ABD138
73C8E691 5540 4885 AE57 F63FF0FA7FD8
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also make sure the soil has no dry spots... if it dried out to much a few times this is possible. Just seen this in another thread pointed out by @MHippie where he suggested using a skewer to pock holes all the way to the bottom. This will ensure the media is fully watered with no dry spots. These dry spots lead to channeling in the soil so while your getting run off the soil itself isn't fully being watered. Also scratch up the surface now and again to prevent it.

I also ran into this issue in my soil grow where the pots dried to much to often.

Try feed feed water or even feed water water on 2 day intervals. Water shortly after lights on so they have time to uptake during the day and not sitting in a soggy mess over night.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That’s a swing in ph dose that to the leaf Max ive had it happen when I for got to ph down one feed my ph on that feed was 8.6 .... I normally tun 5.8 🤪🧐

Madmax

Madmax

Ph swing as in ph of runoff..ive been steady on 5.8-6.1 .what ihave noticed is ph runoff was like 6.9 on that plant and the last weeks its now down to 6.1..
20201203 180146

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Have a pic max? Typically a ph swing issue i find is very acute interveinal damage not like a magnesium that progresses over time. But thats not to say thats the only symptom. You also see that with root damage from bugs or other.

Madmax

Madmax

At 🕗 the 🌞 will b up..had it near right through .i gather it micro as its not hindering the way plants growing..like a micro nutrient affecting the uptake of another nutrient..

Latest posts

Top Bottom