Nutes flora flex
Bio marine
Heavy 16 roots
Sensi cal mag
Need help diagnosing plants in veg
Need help diagnosing plants in veg 2

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Looks like an iron deficiency, which is often caused by your pH being off, rather than a lack of iron.

While figuring out whether it's a deficiency or lockout from pH or another nutrient, you can foliar feed with the iron-containing nutrient of your choice.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

It will help us help you if you add what your growing in and what light your using. They look to be shying away from the light or maybe it’s right before bed time for them.

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

Looks like an iron deficiency, which is often caused by your pH being off, rather than a lack of iron.

While figuring out whether it's a deficiency or lockout from pH or another nutrient, you can foliar feed with the iron-containing nutrient of your choice.
I have heavy 16 foliar spray but I don't think it has iron in it what foliar spray would you recommend

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

It will help us help you if you add what your growing in and what light your using. They look to be shying away from the light or maybe it’s right before bed time for them.
Growing in 5 gallon fabric pots
Lights are sf 4000s at 60 percent strength I just dialed them all the way down
It's just 2 olants like that in my canopy the rest are good in the room.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Growing in 5 gallon fabric pots
Lights are sf 4000s at 60 percent strength I just dialed them all the way down
It's just 2 olants like that in my canopy the rest are good in the room.
Do a runoff ph test to see where your soil is at. At your next watering suck up all the run off then test the last water oozing out...That will give you a good indication of the soils ph level your plants are living in...

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I have heavy 16 foliar spray but I don't think it has iron in it what foliar spray would you recommend
What you need to find is a nutrient solution with iron in it. It will likely contain other elements, as well. Any set of hydro nutes will include bottle that contains iron and other micronutrients. See what is available to you.

There is also at least one good organically sourced product that can be used, made by Roots Organics. I think it's called Ancient Amber. The amount to use is generally less than what you'd add to soil or the hydro solution. I forgot if it's 1/2 or 1/4 the amount.

Latest posts

Top Bottom