Need Help Diagnosing problem with my plant Please

• Thread starter Blunt84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blunt84

Blunt84

First Ever Grow.....Jack Herer Auto from ILGM in FFOF under HLG 600R light , average temp 75* with RH around 55% Everything has been pretty smooth until now 😳. Feeding GoldLeaf fertilizer every other watering......if anyone can tell me what the heck I've done wrong.

PH @ watering is 6.4- 6.6 and run off is 6.8. Much appreciate any feedback

Need help diagnosing problem with my plant please
Need help diagnosing problem with my plant please 2
Need help diagnosing problem with my plant please 3
Rkf

Rkf

First Ever Grow.....Jack Herer Auto from ILGM in FFOF under HLG 600R light , average temp 75* with RH around 55% Everything has been pretty smooth until now 😳. Feeding GoldLeaf fertilizer every other watering......if anyone can tell me what the heck I've done wrong.

PH @ watering is 6.4- 6.6 and run off is 6.8. Much appreciate any feedback
I just had the same pop up. Mine was in week 6 of flower on a photo period strain, not auto flower. I came up with manganese deficiency...... not sure if I am right or wrong but just decided to ride it out. Might of also been something to do with high humidity. My dehum crapped and had to be replaced so it got to 70% for a couple of days..... any input from others would be great?
20210120 215406

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what are your measurements in ml per gallon of food that your feeding?
during flowering the plants needs are constantly changing, so deficiencies are either calcium or magnesium that are usually getting lockout.
your light could be part of it too.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Those are getting burnt by the light. I'm new to LEDs and I'm seeing a bit of burned leaf teeth.

Some strains are less susceptible, but on the same plant you should see the buds closest to the light with the most damage, buds further away or partly shaded will look normal.

Blunt84

Blunt84

Thanks everyone for the replies I'm gonna raise the lights up and see how it goes 🤞

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Go out and buy a blue labs soil tester when you can. If the water going in is 6.4 and the run off is 6.8 your medium may be over 7.0. Which could run you into some lockout. I would say any where from 5.8 - 6.8 is a good range and I’ve only seen deficiencies when above or below that range. In my experience most deficiencies can be solved by correct medium and water ph.

Top Bottom