Need help diagnosing the problem

• Thread starter Hulk5725
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hulk5725

I am kind of a first time grower and I’m very new at this but everything was going well I replanted into a bigger pot but I am having bumpy and yellow-ish spots on my upper leaves. Thank you for any help or advice provided

Need help diagnosing the problem
Need help diagnosing the problem 2
Need help diagnosing the problem 3
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

What are you growing in? Was the picture taken right after watering? We need some more information on your grow. Also what size pot? You should try to fill your pot more next time, you loose all that space for roots to grow in.

H

Hulk5725

What are you growing in? Was the picture taken right after watering? We need some more information on your grow. Also what size pot? You should try to fill your pot more next time, you loose all that space for roots to grow in
What are you growing in? Was the picture taken right after watering? We need some more information on your grow. Also what size pot? You should try to fill your pot more next time, you loose all that space for roots to grow in.
Potting soil and yes watered after replotting

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Potting soil and yes watered after replotting
Was it showing signs before you repotted? Are you feeding nutrients or is the soil amended? It looks like heat or light burn. What’s your temps and how close is the light?

BDH420

BDH420

Looks like miracle grow or something similar. Big brand potting soil is to hot for cannabis. You might want to try some soil made for cannabis. Like Happy frog or Big Rootz or Coast of maine lobster compost. For outdoor soil growing I use a combo of Happyfrog and Coast of maine.

Top Bottom