need help diagnosing what's wrong

• Thread starter paranoidperson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

That light looks decent

I though Viparspectra is more towards the bottom of the list.

Just another Chinese brand

But idk, could be wrong of course.

I have not spent much time researching them, just others.

Someone here can correct me surely
looks like theyre company is based in California.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
the new Viparspecs ain't bad but certainly there's much better LED out there in terms of raw light output it's ~~2.8umols/W vs +3.5umols

Observationist

Observationist

the new Viparspecs ain't bad but certainly there's much better LED out there in terms of raw light output it's ~~2.8umols/W vs +3.5umols
Oh yea forsure

I was looking at some

Ima be buying another little led soon

Ordered a veg/clone tent earlier this morning

Rev Remedy

Rev Remedy

You have way too many plants for that light in the best of circumstances. No training is seen. Recipe for disappointment from the minute you dropped the seeds.
Take it easy on the guy Push….it’s his first time…! Although you are correct, he’ll get there……

You mentioned neem…..don’t usually use it passed 3rd week flower….but regardless make sure it’s completely dried before lights come on….that can cause burn as well….Don’t recall seeing your tds/ec of nutes….?? Could be nute burn as well…..Stay at it…!! You’ll learn and this time next year you’ll be helping other folks!!

G

Glomus

Yikes, Nutrient burn for sure, looks like nutrient lock out. If the soil is rich I don't even use a veg fert. Most people over feed IMO. Maybe too many plants under one light also. You want most the growth at the same height.

Latest posts

Top Bottom