Need Help First Soil Indoor Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Here's the bubba gift. She's bout to get the flush.
Received 1280364125336990

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea slow mo sucks... I'm used to autos, and every time I run photos shit slows down. Running this Skywalker kush and bgsc seem like I hit the pause button. But they will take off....

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Yea slow mo sucks... I'm used to autos, and every time I run photos shit slows down. Running this Skywalker kush and bgsc seem like I hit the pause button. But they will take off....
I just chopped the second to last auto I got up and its a shocker lol. I gotta say though dude, the autos I popped took close to 80-90 days to flower. So I feel I'm loosing by running em anymore. I guess we shall see. I just popped this line up so it shall be fun :)

4 GOO
4 NYCD
4 INDI KUSH
4 UFC

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

I put some seedlings straight into FFOF In 10g smart pots this last run, three extras that wouldn't fit in my system. They did fine. They're the ones I have outdo now doin "ok" after some frostbite. If you're like me you'll go back to hydro as I like to be able to see and control everything. Soil has mysterious shit goin on that I can't seem to grasp lol

N

Nog

I put some seedlings straight into FFOF In 10g smart pots this last run, three extras that wouldn't fit in my system. They did fine. They're the ones I have outdo now doin "ok" after some frostbite. If you're like me you'll go back to hydro as I like to be able to see and control everything. Soil has mysterious shit goin on that I can't seem to grasp lol

Like spidermites! They have just put in another appearance.

Close to harvest so I wont spray them, I think I will beat the worst of them to harvest.

The Bubba's gift x Black Widow have cracked after 24 hours soaking in a cup of water, but the 4 Afghani #1 are still floating, so I put more in the cup as I want to check the viability of them even though I only want one female out of them to see what it looks like, as they are F2's I made.

I think I may end up with more seedlings and clones than I need, so thinking of doing a run next with more smaller pots, instead of less larger plants.
It will be a quicker run to harvest as less veg time needed, but the downside is the higher plant no's which would have legal repercussions if I was raided.

J

Justin2153

Just my personal opinion but I have found it easiest and most successfull to start seeds in root riot plugs until they are a couple inches tall then from there will will transfer to starter cups I use ocean forest as well but add a solid layer of michroriza underneath root plug when I transplant and have 100 percent success every time just my way tho to each his own

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Nothing is 100% bro... I germ in paper towels and have around a 90% but some seeds are just duds. I let them crack and our em in the wool crack down. Who knows how old some of these freebie seeds we get are.

N

Nog

The Bubba's Gift x Black Widow are now on paper towels, and look to have about 90% germination.

About 15% of the Afghani #1 F2's have sunk, but no sign of any cracking.

I also put about 30 C-Plus F3's in to soak to check them, as I'm getting worried about the viability of the seeds I stored.
Just about all of those sunk, and a few have started to crack.

I actually think it's because I had them stored in the fridge, and it may have gotten too cold at one stage and they froze, and then thawed out again, and then maybe froze again and then thawed again.
I think this wrecks seeds, freezing and then thawing and then freezing again.

Because the Afghani seeds look good, they look mature seeds, that's why I'm surprised they aren't germinating.

Anyway I'm keeping my seeds in the cupboard from now on, not in the fridge.

N

Nog

Bugger it, have put all the Afghani #1 seeds (about 300) in a big glass of water.

Maybe something will germinate out of it!

SL8R

SL8R

Kritikal clones reach 6 week mark with CFLs, switch over to led today ...

20160718 085351
1468846608691 1555077051

Latest posts

Top Bottom