Need help first timer

• Thread starter Wesmoke2joints
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wesmoke2joints

Wesmoke2joints

Excavated a area and mixed the dirt with some good soil from my local grow shop. planted the plants finally thursday early morning, I might have gave them too much water at the time not sure, added a little superthrive as said on bottle for the shock of the transplant. They started to go limp and the bottom right away like the next day no couple days later the leaves are staring to turn yellow on the bottom of the plant and the whole plant is droopy, I attached some photos. Haven't watered them since trying to let them dry out, now wishing I put them in grow bags. Let me know your thoughts. HELP!! Appreciate it
Need help first timer

Need help first timer 2
mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

You need nitrogen, those plants are super N deficient. I've never used urine personally, but I have heard it does work. But also - there could be a lot of other things wrong. Roots may have been damaged during transplant, inhibiting uptake of N. Definitely looks overwatered as well.

Need a lot more info to diagnose problems though. What are temps and humidity like where you are at?

Average

Average

Don't feed/water all the soil. A couple gallons on just the rootball around the stalk at a 8in radius. Should perk up in under an hour.

Wesmoke2joints

Wesmoke2joints

You need nitrogen, those plants are super N deficient. I've never used urine personally, but I have heard it does work. But also - there could be a lot of other things wrong. Roots may have been damaged during transplant, inhibiting uptake of N. Definitely looks overwatered as well.

Need a lot more info to diagnose problems though. What are temps and humidity like where you are at?
Whoa, did you harden them in some shade first? I would cover the cage with screen or netting for a couple days til they adjust.
They were outside already in pots, so should have been adjusted, wasn't till I transplanted them to the ground.

Wesmoke2joints

Wesmoke2joints

The humidity is about 30% and the temp will get up to 88 today. I'm in Sacramento ca

Wesmoke2joints

Wesmoke2joints

When I took one out of the pot a root busted off, and on the other plant I lost a fan leaf in the transplant but didnt see any root issue. I fo think I over watered it, so I haven't watered it sinse. It's been 3 days now with no change. Will a compost tea help

chemistry

chemistry

In that case, I'd give it a good water, if it's not long planted it will need a bit every day for the first week at least, more if it's hot dry weather. No matter how carful you are when transplanting, you will brake quite a few roots, so extra water will be needed until the plant pushes out roots into the new soil.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have only water with bottled water if that helps.
Prob not.. at this point get them some water. Soak that soil is #1. Like ASAP.

They are also hungry do you have nutrients? If so what are they?

Do you have a ppm and pH meter?

If not feed 1/2 strength of what the directions say for now.

Wristle

Wristle

No idea, lol. First time doing it. I have some issues medically, read it help helps so trying to do it for the first time. Quickly realizing how much I have to learn.

Might want to check that. Needs to be between 6 and 7 or your plants going to have a hard time eating.

Only bring this up because you've mixed your two soils with half+ being from what ever was in the ground already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom