Need help from anyone with experience/knowledge growing Strawberry Diesel indoors!!

• Thread starter C0TT0NM0UTH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C0TT0NM0UTH

C0TT0NM0UTH

The space i have is 1mx1mx2m tall grow tent, under a 400W light in a 16ltr hydro bubbler pot, 4inch extraction fan.
i am looking for quality over quantity and Strawberry Diesel is rated very highly on taste and high, i am wondering if i have enough space to grow this plant in the conditions it will be under, looking for anyone with any tips or recommendations before i tackle this beast!

K

kevinanderson

Placed a few seeds in the paperplate method using superthrive and h2o to keep the seeds soaked for 24-48hrs.....and had 2 sprout within 24hrs........off they went into 16 oz beer cups with a mixture of foxfarms oceanforest soil with 1part scotts perlite and 1part scotts vermiculate for extra drainage....cups went under 4 t-12 fluro tubes 24in long with mixed spectrum bulbs half cool and half warm......considering its an attic my worries are the cool temps and low humidity during this time of year....which a day ago humidity readings were very low about 30% and temps were in the mid 60's had to run out and purchase the warm spectrum bulbs for extra heat and a humidifier to raise the humidity levels inside my vegg cab....now my readings are 80 to 85% humidity and temps are around 73 to 75 deg....checking the cups today didnt really see any sprouts as of yet but hopefully within a day or so they will show... I also sprouted some basil,mint and cilantro to mix things up a bit...

J

Jalisco Kid

It likes(rez's first release) liked alot of light(75w') and high humidity (65%rh) had strong branches. If your room has bad environment need to keep an eye on the buds as they get thick as a MH bulb. Fairly strong smell. Killer breeder. JK

Top Bottom