Need Help From Northeast Farmers (new England)

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Hey farmers i live in Massachusetts and im going to be growing outside for the first time i grew indoors one time before and only got 2 weeks into flowering then something came up.. but other then that i have been reading watching videos and have some experience in growing but outdoors is alot different especially where i live so i was wondering for some peoples opinions on a couple of things first off what seeds should i use i heard auto is the way to go since are season is a bit short but i want to use the same seeds you guys have already tested if that would be possible:) also some feedback on everything would be great im also willing to learn about the best plant on earth.. LAST thing i will be growing in my back yard in the biggest pots i can find i need some info on what soil mixes you guys use .. i have used fox farm with my indoor plants but im not sure on which mix i should use for my outdoor grow just yet any information at all would be a GREAT HELP!

GOOD FARMING TO EVERYONE

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

even though no one responding i did some research i am going to get DR.greenthumbs Iranian auto i just need to find out where to buy it..

Newenglander

Newenglander

No need for autos, just get plants in the ground by June 1st. If you'd really like to grow cheap mix your native soil with chicken or cow manure in large holes directly in the ground then plant a cover crop like clover and step back. You'll get a solid 60-70 days worth of growing and if lucky maybe a few weeks more. Plenty of time for even longer flowering strains. You can always invest in a cheap green house then you can go well into November with very little effort and massive reward.

masshole61

masshole61

Tough in New England. Right around the end of September when shits getting real the temps ar night drop like a mofo and with it comes the moist fall air. And with that the mold. So if you can somehow wrap it in clear plastic as a small scale greenhouse and squeeze a couple extra weeks into October you will be better off .
Good luck. Think indica for an early finish. KISS

Top Bottom