Need help from some experience soil growers

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Wavey Ripley leaves will put up pics. Need to fix this about 4out of ten are affected.
In bat mix soil
Jus watering ph 6 5
Pics below

Need help from some experience soil growers
Need help from some experience soil growers 2
Need help from some experience soil growers 3
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wavey Ripley leaves will put up pics. Need to fix this about 4out of ten are affected.
In bat mix soil
Jus watering ph 6 5
Pics below
Hey bud these just transplanted? things that come to mind roots (temp/health) and humidity

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Nah transplanted them about two weeks ago.topped at third node and removed all other growth.
Keeping den small not much room at mo. Light 125 wat cfl
At mo light off temp 21 humidty 56.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I'm swaying towards enrivontmental stress no extraction fan.
As I only use this tent normally to sprout seeds didnt bother buying extractor fan.
Trying to give all information any questions let me no.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm swaying towards enrivontmental stress no extraction fan.
As I only use this tent normally to sprout seeds didnt bother buying extractor fan.
Trying to give all information any questions let me no.
They are probably chewing up all the co2. That would make sense to me. Tiny seedlings are no problem but as they get a bit bigger they can eat it up pretty quick. I can watch the Co2 go down slowly in my room that's 10x7 with 20 2 week old plants when the lights come on.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I could see possibly some bugs in soil maybe causing root issues? I'm not the guy to talk to about that but it could be a possibility

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I could see possibly some bugs in soil maybe causing root issues? I'm not the guy to talk to about that but it could be a possibility
Havent seen anything and only 3-4 out the ten are like if. Cus be the co2 thing ya said.
Space is small 75x75x130
Ready to be moved flower room.not empty for another five days tho.just sont want these to get worse

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Havent seen anything and only 3-4 out the ten are like if. Cus be the co2 thing ya said.
Space is small 75x75x130
Ready to be moved flower room.not empty for another five days tho.just sont want these to get worse
yeah can try just opening the tent every so often. If you really want to know for sure if thats it there are co2 monitors that are fairly cheap

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Yeh have been opening it mate. Scince I see the leaves starting to ripple an wave.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Was gena water to run off an chek ph but I everytime I've measured it its been between 6.3 an 6,8

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Was gena water to run off an chek ph but I everytime I've measured it its been between 6.3 an 6,8
Yeah I don't see any signs of lockout or deficiency. I think its a transpiration issue, either roots or leaves. Humidity I may look at but that would be the whole plant. To me its looks worse on the upper leaves closer to he light that will be photosynthesizing more. Which kinda makes me think Co2 because of low to no air exchange. I can't say for certain but thats what it looks like to me

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Yeah I don't see any signs of lockout or deficiency. I think its a transpiration issue, either roots or leaves. Humidity I may look at but that would be the whole plant. To me its looks worse on the upper leaves closer to he light that will be photosynthesizing more. Which kinda makes me think Co2 because of low to no air exchange. I can't say for certain but thats what it looks like to me
When I move into proper flower room with exhaust fan extractor an bigger room hopefully theyl grow out of it and when I defol il jus remove damaged leaves. I read a video somewhere and it said summet to do with photoshyhinsezing. Roote ot leaves myt not be able to keep up with the atmosphere above them in the tent.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Just hope they doe get much worse before the weekend.cheers for the advice mate.
If they mess up il jus have to sog more clones. Got some wedding cake black cherry punch and jaffa cheesecake waiting to root. Wana do these tbf instead lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When I move into proper flower room with exhaust fan extractor an bigger room hopefully theyl grow out of it and when I defol il jus remove damaged leaves. I read a video somewhere and it said summet to do with photoshyhinsezing. Roote ot leaves myt not be able to keep up with the atmosphere above them in the tent.
If you lower light intensity it may help less light less photosynthesizing and less demand for co2. Either way its a good option for a stressed plant.

Ir0n_lung

Ir0n_lung

Depending on your situation and the accuracy I've judged your pictures...… Without complicating it, try some adjusting with you Ca or K. one or the other may be locking out your boron causing the twisted leaf growth. Maybe.... Its a lot of unknown variables that could be causing this as well. but just a shot in the dark. I hope it all works out.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

If you lower light intensity it may help less light less photosynthesizing and less demand for co2. Either way its a good option for a stressed plant.
Lowest light is 125cfl t5s getting used on ma clones.
I've moved it to top of tent.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Depending on your situation and the accuracy I've judged your pictures...… Without complicating it, try some adjusting with you Ca or K. one or the other may be locking out your boron causing the twisted leaf growth. Maybe.... Its a lot of unknown variables that could be causing this as well. but just a shot in the dark. I hope it all works out.
I'm not using any nutrients mate apart from what's already in the soil. Just watering ph water so cant really adjust anyfing as it's all ready in soil

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Gota be environmental. Heat humidty photoshynthise.air exchange
Hoping will grow out of it

Top Bottom