Need help from the experts, I’m going insane.

• Thread starter Yep667
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yep667

Hi dear fellow farmers. I have a problem I can’t figure out.

I have 4 different strains that’s in to about 2.5 week of flowering.

They are showings signs of I don’t know, something 😄😭

I think I have made it quite problematic for myself, because I’ve blended a soil mix between a normal medium strong gardening soil, (works good when searching around where I live) I mixed this with humus and perlite. What I understand now is that the soil I lightly mineralenhanced (don’t know what it’s called but the soil isn’t organic. The npc values are NPK 14-7-15 mkro 1,5 kg Mikronutruituin 0,05 kg.

I mixed this with maybe 30/20 humus/perlite. I am not sure but I think I should have replaced some for the worm humus with perlite or soil? Or not use that soil at all? I am using biobizz and nutritions and this have led to that I can’t follow the biobizz feeding charts. I don’t know if the humus buffers some of the nutrients but I had to cut down the fish during veg and grow now in bloom. Im trying to dail in the flowering nutes. Start of flowering I think I feed them around 0.2 grow 0.5 bloom and 0.25 top max , (everything is ml per l) and something called buds and blossom, I’ve always ph:ed down the mix to 6.3. Next feeding was 0.2 grow - 1.25 Blom 0.60 top started to show symptoms of something so I started searching around, ( not praying, the Color doesn’t look right pale like old leaves, some clawing red stems and inner leave stem is red on mostly all of them not as much in lower growth) my conclusion was that something wasn’t right with the nutrients in the soil, so I thought I maybe can replace the nutrients in the soil by flushing all of them with a diluted feed 1/3 nutes 2/3 water. Nute mix was bloom 0.5 grow 1 Blom 0.5 top I’ve searched around even more at this time and I bought algamic to add, 0.5 ml per I also added calmag at this point, 0.2 ml per l. I thaught maybe symptoms are due to this as well. I live in a country where we have soft water. I usually don’t use calmag because I grown with organic nutes and materials, I thought, before searching even more and found out that the soil has a light added blend of minerals? (Not organic). So I added maybe like 0.2 ml per o and mixed and also added silicate. Around 3 grams per 10 l. I wanted to create like good new environment for them because the last one didn’t look so nice for them. I think I added a little bit of sugar as well. But only small amounts. I flushed the plants with the diluted solution and watered them with the real solution very lightly after, between 250-500 ml for each 3 gal pot to replace some of the flushing with real nutrients.

This was 5 days ago, the have slowly been going down I would say.

Yesterday I watered them again. I weight the pot right now to understand what’s going on, and my 3 gal pot weight ruffly 2.5 k when I water them.

When I watered them yesterday I checked the run off and the ph was low!! Wtf
Every every time I check the solution going in, and never under 6.2 now the run of was 5.5-5.8 on all plants.

I have not a fucking clue what I’m doing wrong. Why the the ph that low? What am I doing wrong?
Flower small leaves curl a little bit, claw and are yellow/red on edges. Pale color and like an old color, some inwards clawing/tacoing on older leafs but that’s just maybe bacause it’s so close to the fan.

I flushed again with plain water and silicate, I was very very hard to get the ph up, I stoped 1 hour later, all of them around 6 ph. The ec runoff was starting around 1300 and came done to approx 500 after that serious flushing.
I fed them 1.0 grow 1.5 Blom 0.5 top 1.0 algamic (ml per l) and maybe 4 grams per 10 litre silicate to up ph.

Please please help me and please can give me so advice what I’m doing g wrong, it’s should be this hard especially when growing in organic.

Humidity is good, around 4-50%,
I use a sf 7000 (650w) at around 50-70%,
Temps are around 25, it has been higher. Maybe 27 at higest some day.

Tent is 4x4 and light hangs maybe 40 cm above canopy.

I understand this may look absolutely retarded by me and everything I’ve done but the measurements have always been off so it has been very hard to dial in.

Maybe it’s me, a year ago I tried coco, and had problems at first, but then everything worked fine, I changed to soils because I wanted organic and easier to use, more forgiving, but it’s hasn’t really for me.

Can someone help me understand what I’m doing wrong and maybe help me so I don’t, some guide or chart so this don’t happen in the future?

The one on the left hasn’t been watered flushed yet to drying out more slowly than the other, also that one that’s looks the worst now?

I would say they look a little better the other 3 that were flushed yesterday but I don’t know, I think I’m starting to go insane. 😃

Any tips what I should do with her?

Many many thanks in advance.

Bless you all 🫡🙏

Need help from the experts im going insane
Need help from the experts im going insane 2
Need help from the experts im going insane 3
Need help from the experts im going insane 4
Need help from the experts im going insane 5
Need help from the experts im going insane 6
Need help from the experts im going insane 7
Need help from the experts im going insane 8
Need help from the experts im going insane 9
Need help from the experts im going insane 10
Need help from the experts im going insane 11
Need help from the experts im going insane 12
Need help from the experts im going insane 13
Need help from the experts im going insane 14
Need help from the experts im going insane 15
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Hey there,
im not an expert. to me they look hungry. I did read your entire post and I know you have been using nutrients throughout the grow. The line that stands out to me is that the ones you flushed are looking worst. ive Had that pale green color in the past and was able to fix with additional fertilizer.
but then what do I know, I’m a dirt farmer.
good luck

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It's hard to tell from these pictures, but it looks like the tops are showing the symptoms and the lower leaves are not? Are the leaves striped, with light green or yellow between darker green veins?

It could also be that the tops are closer to the light and look lighter, for all I know. Let us know what you are seeing.

Y

Yep667

It's hard to tell from these pictures, but it looks like the tops are showing the symptoms and the lower leaves are not? Are the leaves striped, with light green or yellow between darker green veins?

It could also be that the tops are closer to the light and look lighter, for all I know. Let us know what you are seeing.
Hi! No you are right, upper growth and flowers are brighter. And the color is like a bit *old* not a fresh color. It’s a liiitle bit brown yellow spots, forgot what it’s called.

I have pH tested 2 clones from my smaller tent, one was showing 6 and one 5.9. My feed going in is always 6.3 or higher so something is lowering the the ph. I live in an area with very soft water, it’s like 80 ppm from tap. So what i should do I to higher the ph and add more calmag, is this correct?

Y

Yep667

Ph related lockout ?
Yeah, around 5.7-6 from initial run of has my plants showed, both the small ones and the one in flowering. Is this to low? If I understand anything it shows cal def pot def, or something like that, maybe even more n as well? Fuck me man. What would your solution be sir?

Y

Yep667

Haven’t fed the last of the big ones. It shows a little bit more clawing. It feels like the green is going away replaced by brown and yellow on all of them. I took some more pictures.. any ideas?

C1C17133 5506 42A0 B402 29DF25AEC1DB
E88ED267 7942 4610 80FD B37F20D4F7BC
19C3D8C3 113D 41DE 8E42 A58F3F5894B3
9C6B107D A989 47A2 BBE1 2586947B1262
2D1026A3 0505 4B86 B16B 106D155DA446
889A4438 9F12 4E67 916A 24DA0D7E835B
28F8B27A 362A 459D B76D 92DEF3C47AA7
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Cal/mag is not going to correct your pH, if that's the problem. You can try topdressing with some finely ground dolomite and work it in as best you can.

Trying to adjust soil pH with living cannabis plants in it can be hell.

Y

Yep667

Cal/mag is not going to correct your pH, if that's the problem. You can try topdressing with some finely ground dolomite and work it in as best you can.

Trying to adjust soil pH with living cannabis plants in it can be hell.
That’s what I understood yesterday, took a looong time to get it to around 6 on all of them. im guessing the last one will also have low ph. Ok will try to find dolomite tomorrow

Latest posts

Top Bottom