NEED HELP!!! GIRLS TACOING BAD!

• Thread starter hydrotran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrotran

Need some help here fellas. Ok so I have these girls they are growing but the leaves are "tacoing" curling up.

My PH is 5.8, the temp in my room is a cool 72 during daytime and 68 at night, the lights are 28" above the girls right now. I am in rockwool and my ppm is 750 for week 2 of veg. The only thing the RH in the room is 35% I installed a humidifier in here 4 hours ago and checked up on it right now and it still has the same tacoing effects. I have 200PPM cal-mag in the res so its not mg. Im stumped on this one!

Does anyone know what is causing this? Please help! Thanks

Need help girls tacoing bad
Need help girls tacoing bad 2
Need help girls tacoing bad 3
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Are they air cooled lights?
If not get and it's a 1kw, you better move it to 33-36" til that plant shows some recooperation and the low humidity isn't a good thing in early veg, they like some moisture...
Is that an OG of sorts?

H

hydrotran

Thanks for the response. They are 1KW lights and air cooled. It is a OG the girls started tacoing like that and its been getting worse as of late. When I first got them it was not tacoing and they slowly started to do that and now more of them are doing it. I also turned down my fans because I read somewhere air circ can also cause this. Im really stumped at the moment. I have other places where I run the same exact thing but dont have this tacoing problem.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'd raise the light a few inches and foliar spray with some nitrozyme or seaweed at dark time to help increase moisture and aid in plant health.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I do 5ml a quart every few days, plants love it, girths em up, greens em up, gives em a general pep! It's really expensive so if your not gonna use a ton, buy a small bottle, but a quart is 50bucks roughly...lasts a long time and truly is the most beneficial/effective as a foliar. I don't use nitrozyme for anything but foliar, for adding seaweed into your reservoir there are way better, cheaper alternatives but this is the stuff for when they are small and through veg and transition.:D

Top Bottom