Need help growing new plant

• Thread starter Og112
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og112

Og112

I got a seed while in massachustes a few months ago. Its been in vegetation indoors for about 4 months with led light. Dont have the room to finish growing in my house. Any advice? Or should i just wing it. Ive been trying to adapt it to outdoors but its seems like its suffering. It has dehrayted leafs.

Need help growing new plant
Og112

Og112

Leave it in the shade for a couple days, looks overwatered too. Any holes in the bucket or drainage at the bottom?
Ok. Since ive switched it to the bigger 5 gallon bucket it has only got 4 to 5 ounces of water every 10 days. And yes there is holes at the bottom for drainage

Og112

Og112

Leave it in the shade for a couple days, looks overwatered too. Any holes in the bucket or drainage at the bottom?
[/Q
Also about 3 days ago started germinating new seeds. How long should i vegitate for? Or should i just go straight to out doors

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Looks like you have more than one issue going on with your plant I would wait and be patient there's some real brainiacs on the site they'll square you up. You might want to wait on putting it out doors unless it's warm enough wherever you're at you don't want to shock it anymore than it already is

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Looks like you have more than one issue going on with your plant I would wait and be patient there's some real brainiacs on the site they'll square you up. You might want to wait on putting it out doors unless it's warm enough wherever you're at you don't want to shock it anymore than it already is
In the meantime give a little more detail on what soil you're using, nutrients and so forthmaybe get a couple of up close pictures of some of your troubled areas for them the more information you give them the better they can diagnose

Og112

Og112

In the meantime give a little more detail on what soil you're using, nutrients and so forthmaybe get a couple of up close pictures of some of your troubled areas for them the more information you give them the better they can diagnose
Thx for the help not trying to be a smart ass or anything just new to the game and taking it slow. Well im located in florida were its illegal so im thinkin jus keep it basic and simple. I havent used any nutrients or anything in that nature yet. Not sure about all of it. It mixed half miracle grow and some basic garden soil.

Madbud

Madbud

Ok. Since ive switched it to the bigger 5 gallon bucket it has only got 4 to 5 ounces of water every 10 days. And yes there is holes at the bottom for drainage
Its that garden soil, even with half mg it will never dry.

Og112

Og112

Its that garden soil, even with half mg it will never dry.
Alright thx. Also strating new plants there germinating right now. Any tips? Should i put them just the garden soil or do i need a different 1. And how long should i veg them inside be4 moving them outside

Madbud

Madbud

Alright thx. Also strating new plants there germinating right now. Any tips? Should i put them just the garden soil or do i need a different 1. And how long should i veg them inside be4 moving them outside
That garden soil looks dense, if you can mix in 25% large perlite it will work better. MG is not a great cannabis soil but it works. veg them inside until at least the fourth set of true leaves, then move them out to a shady spot to harden for a couple days before any direct sun.

Og112

Og112

That garden soil looks dense, if you can mix in 25% large perlite it will work better. MG is not a great cannabis soil but it works. veg them inside until at least the fourth set of true leaves, then move them out to a shady spot to harden for a couple days before any direct sun.
Ok thanks. Should i look for a watering routine? Not really sure abt all that stuff

Madbud

Madbud

Ok thanks. Should i look for a watering routine? Not really sure abt all that stuff
Buckets are tough because the soil has to dry between waterings. Thats why a layer of stones or perlite in the bottom is essential for drainage. Another problem with buckets is temperature. On a normal sunny 80° day the bucket will reach over 100°, stressing the roots. Wrap a towel or carpet remnant around it.

Og112

Og112

Buckets are tough because the soil has to dry between waterings. Thats why a layer of stones or perlite in the bottom is essential for drainage. Another problem with buckets is temperature. On a normal sunny 80° day the bucket will reach over 100°, stressing the roots. Wrap a towel or carpet remnant around it.
Ok will do. Thx for the help

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If your intending on a out door crop use seed raising mix you can get at gardening nursery

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok will look around for it. Im just trying to keep as simple an natural as can be
Yep I gathered that mate just a strait seed mix will help easy to transplant later good luck .OD

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Like I said in the other thread you posted on...
Its definitely revegged. You probably had it outside too early and it started to flower then went back into veg. You can tell this by the single blade leaves at the top.
Next yr dont put them outside full time until the daylight hours are more then at least 14.5 hours.

Second like many said... it looks over watered but it's too hard to know because the symptoms can look the same. So get a cheap soil moister tester ($10) at walmart or almost any hardware store and stick it in the dirt. Takes out thr guess work.

Top Bottom