need help guys new to hydro dont leave me hanging guys

• Thread starter TheVenusflytrap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheVenusflytrap

ok guys here is the deal i have eight venusflytraps by nirvana seeds now i got em in 6x6 cubes ppm 650 -700 ph 6 they are watered once a day for 3 min and they seem to be growing real well all look great EXCEPT 1 now i dont know what happend to her she even looks healthy but she doesnt seem to be keeping up with the other ones that are right next to her drinking same water using same light sucking up same co2 why is she so slow same strain same pheno everything just slower. maybe she didnt hit her vigor yet? 2 weeks in veg in a recirculating drip system by versagrow canadian i think lol any suggestions with what i should do with her iam all about survival of the fittest should i just chuck her or will she catch up much love

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thats just the way it goes...you can have a 100 of the same cut and a few of them will be non performers, even though they are on the same table, in the same, room eatin the same food, gettin the same light...plants, gotta love'm

Tex

T

TheVenusflytrap

drives me crazy man wish they could talk back to me lol tell me what u want! lol

audius

audius

Thats just the way it goes...you can have a 100 of the same cut and a few of them will be non performers, even though they are on the same table, in the same, room eatin the same food, gettin the same light...plants, gotta love'm

Tex
as allways ,good info tex.

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

I think I would wait it out, just keep the routine same. I think switching anything up will just stunt it more.

T

TheVenusflytrap

ill wait it out and c what happens iam in rockwool and i think i may have overwatered wich is crazy cause all of em get the same amount of everything and the difference between size is nuts iam gonna let the little shit dry out and see what happens.... is it normal to only be watering with my drip system like once every other day any more and its too much. new at hydro and it just seems the same as dirt as far as water somthing dont seem right like whats the point of hydro if ur only giving nutes and water less than iam in dirt can i keep this thing running all the time the guy at the hydro store told me to run constant i feel he is a retard because if there is no dry time my roots will never grow iam in 6x6 cubes and they never fucking dry out some times two three days between watering iam running co2 and my temps are above 80 any advice guys? this hydro shit seems like its gonna be a pain in my fucking ass

T

TheVenusflytrap

and watering schedules or tips on what u guys are doing would be so helpful any soil questions i can help or give my advice atleast

T

TheVenusflytrap

yea thats what i said the guy is a dick lol its a drip recirculating system just seems like iam not able to water as often as i should being hydro and all like my cubes arent drying or somthing my rh is 40 so its not to wet and my temps are kinda high got co2 though just seems like they should be taking more

Top Bottom