What’s going on with my plants?

• Sun Burn

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nutrition problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
K

Kingpusha

Hey all.. Need help my plants are outdoors under cover but I am thinking they have got sun burn but aren’t sure so any advice would really help. Thanks in advance

Need help guys
Need help guys 2
Need help guys 3
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The first pic looks like the bottom leafs just in the shade but the following pics...yeah theyr burnt to fuck by the sun.
What u using to "cover" em?

K

Kingpusha

just got them in a small green house with a green plastic covering the outside. Might just move them to the other side of the tent as the ones at that end are ok?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

On closer inspection the top pic looks like it could possibly be a mag deficiencey.

scubascrog

scubascrog

the def looks old tho in the second photo. try some but if the leaves claw down back off.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

just got them in a small green house with a green plastic covering the outside. Might just move them to the other side of the tent as the ones at that end are ok?
Yeah i suspected they were under something that magnifies the suns rays and heat.
Can you take em outta the greenhouse or are they full in the ground?
As mentioned a layer of mesh or something similar to try to diffuse the light a bit.
Its weird you live in a place were your plants get too much light outdoors and were i am wee dont get enough.

K

Kingpusha

Purple Auto (doing great), Critical + x2 and Blue Kush(the one looking bad lol)!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I dunno iv never actually used it but id assume you mix it in water if your plants are already potted up.google that before u do anything.

K

Kingpusha

Thanks bro will try it and get a progress update on the go soon! Thanks guys

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Purple Auto (doing great), Critical + x2 and Blue Kush(the one looking bad lol)!
All outdoors?
I cant do outdoors.we get maybe a week o summer then grey rainey shit till the following "summer" .i use the term summer very loosely.
Id love to do an outdoor run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom