need help,i want to make my own supersoil

• Thread starter Lordly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lordly

Lordly

hello guys,i bought dr. earth all purpose,veg and bloom organic fertilizers,what type of soil do i have to use,i mean composition,what should i mix besides of organic fertilizers?

Anthem

Anthem

hello guys,i bought dr. earth all purpose,veg and bloom organic fertilizers,what type of soil do i have to use,i mean composition,what should i mix besides of organic fertilizers?
Look up SUBCOOL on YouTube. He has a formula on there but you already purchased fertilizer which is confusing because with supersoil the idea is the soil feeds the plants.

Lordly

Lordly

Look up SUBCOOL on YouTube. He has a formula on there but you already purchased fertilizer which is confusing because with supersoil the idea is the soil feeds the plants.
im misunderstood. i have to mix those organic fertilizers to the soil,but i dont know what type of soil do i need... dr. earth fertilizer got everything,i just need soil without any fertilization(no N P K,no Cal,no Mg,nothing in it),i have to mix ingredients by myself.

Last edited:
bongstar

bongstar

Use pure coco 80 percent coco 25 percent perlite then mix in you nutes. Thats what i do.
20200427 174707 HDR

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

You can use nutes with " soil" but!!!!
It's best used with material like PROMIX

A. Much lighter than soil - plant grows faster. Roots grow with less resistance.
B. a container with soil dries slowerrrr and gets very heavy when fully watered.
Alot can go wrong using dead soil.

And a thousand other reasons but it all depends on you.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I mix peat and coco 50/50 and this generally gives me a good fluffy medium with an acidic pH around 6. From there you will want to add a bit of aeration to the mix and then your other components, nutrients and minerals you want

Lordly

Lordly

Use pure coco 80 percent coco 25 percent perlite then mix in you nutes. Thats what i do.View attachment 967245
You can use nutes with " soil" but!!!!
It's best used with material like PROMIX

A. Much lighter than soil - plant grows faster. Roots grow with less resistance.
B. a container with soil dries slowerrrr and gets very heavy when fully watered.
Alot can go wrong using dead soil.

And a thousand other reasons but it all depends on you.
I mix peat and coco 50/50 and this generally gives me a good fluffy medium with an acidic pH around 6. From there you will want to add a bit of aeration to the mix and then your other components, nutrients and minerals you want
thank you 💚💜 do i need worm castings,perlite? like 30% peat,30% coco,20%worm castings,20%perlite+ organic fertilizers.

bongstar

bongstar

thank you 💚💜 do i need worm castings,perlite? like 30% peat,30% coco,20%worm castings,20%perlite+ organic fertilizers.
[/QUOTpeat helps hold moisture, if youbwant to water less use peat
Sounds like a good mix. I personally dont use peat. But its good to hold moisture. If you want to water less use peat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom