need help identifying a problem with my plants!!!

• Thread starter azurite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

azurite

if anyone could give some insight into what this problem could be I would greatly appreciate it. The problem is only happening to certain branches on the plant. no one I know can identify it. please help!!!!!

Need help identifying a problem with my plants
Need help identifying a problem with my plants 2
Need help identifying a problem with my plants 3
Need help identifying a problem with my plants 4
Need help identifying a problem with my plants 5
C

Cloud 99

azurite i think its a mag deficiency. Try watering them with some epsom salt

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
did they plants dry out at all? could an animal have mucnhed at the base of the stalk?

A

azurite

no they did not dry out at all and no animal markings anywhere on the stalks.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hoiw hot is it getting? it looks heat or drought related to me. do you give them any silica blast or soemthing similar? this helps with heat , drought and overall stress/disease resistence

D

DanielSon88

ouch looks like it could be not enough Nitrogen in your soil? water not penetrating deep enough possibly. looks painful

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Curious about temperatures, especially at the hottest time of day. Are they in-ground or in pots? Those leaves are very, very curled, are you sure nothing is inside them?

How hot is the feed? How often are they getting watered? What does the base of the branch and main stalk look like?

D

death machine

my plants have looked like that before and the reason i have found was they were dry as all hell. water them girls !!!!!!!

420king-MASSES

heres an overlooked ?? is this an indoor strain that your growing outdoors/also is this a clone from a motherplant or a plant from seed, if clone what generation clone is this a clone from a motherplant that was a clone-the reason im asking this is you could be seeing the first siggns of genetic bottlenecking/genetic weakness/or genetic defficiencys

Top Bottom