Need Help Identifying form of powdered THC

• Thread starter sonna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sonna

I placed an order for THC delta 9 powder. I received it but I want yto be sure they sent me right product they are a reputable source I just feel can't be too safe.

its a white powder that from a foot away smells of bud up close not so much.
its not water soluble ( so not THC-A) correct?
when added to water its almost hydrophobic. when citric acid is added an stirred possible very slight dissolved but could. be illusion
when Muriatic acid added to THC/H20. the powder gummed up together but didn't dissolve

added 13% ammonia could have been any baseto the acid jars and they went totally clear so as a base the powder dissolved fully in H20 ph of 9-10

when I got it I did a fent test which came back negative
then I poured my dissolved mixture into a cvs 14 panel drug test waited the 5 min and the only positive one the test was THC benzos negative all rest nothing.
so I put a pinch on foil it smelled like bud came up THC on test. and was not h20 soluble. and smoked few puffs awesome stuff. very clean burn few hits effects stoned but up lifting no complaints at all

for all those in the know does it sound like I got delta 9. or THC-A. (remember this is not h20 soluble). very soluble in warm iso and acetone....

PianoStan

PianoStan

I placed an order for THC delta 9 powder. I received it but I want yto be sure they sent me right product they are a reputable source I just feel can't be too safe.

its a white powder that from a foot away smells of bud up close not so much.
its not water soluble ( so not THC-A) correct?
when added to water its almost hydrophobic. when citric acid is added an stirred possible very slight dissolved but could. be illusion
when Muriatic acid added to THC/H20. the powder gummed up together but didn't dissolve

added 13% ammonia could have been any baseto the acid jars and they went totally clear so as a base the powder dissolved fully in H20 ph of 9-10

when I got it I did a fent test which came back negative
then I poured my dissolved mixture into a cvs 14 panel drug test waited the 5 min and the only positive one the test was THC benzos negative all rest nothing.
so I put a pinch on foil it smelled like bud came up THC on test. and was not h20 soluble. and smoked few puffs awesome stuff. very clean burn few hits effects stoned but up lifting no complaints at all

for all those in the know does it sound like I got delta 9. or THC-A. (remember this is not h20 soluble). very soluble in warm iso and acetone....
Well, your tests keep coming back to THC, and nothing else, so that would be a good sign.

As for whether or not it is THC-A, or Delta-9, they are the same thing. It's Delta-9-THC-A BEFORE it is decarboxylated, and Delta-9-THC AFTER being decarboxylated.

Wherever you purchased it from, did they sell it as a decarboxylated product, or not? And then, how much do you trust their marketing department? Profit over honesty? That would tell you whether or not you got the "A" version of the molecule. And the major difference between the two is that Delta-9-THC-A is volatile, and susceptible to heat destruction; while Delta-9-THC is much more stable, and not even remotely as easy to destroy with heat.

Delta-9 THC is fat soluble, not water soluble. This is true whether it is Delta-9-THC-A, or Delta-9-THC. It doesn't become water soluble until secondary metabolization occurs, and that can be hours, days, or weeks after consumption. Depending on many factors unique to your body and lifestyle.

Finally, you said that you smoked some, and it didn't kill you, or worse, leave you a vegetable; so it's probably what you wanted.

Top Bottom