Need help identifying health issue

• Thread starter Slapnuts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Slapnuts

They did get nutrient burn on a couple leaves right at the beginning of flower. I flushed them pretty good. Now I have this yellowing issue. Does this look like a pest issue or something else? Could it be caused by insecticidal soap or neem oil? I’ve sprayed both but only late evening and not a whole lot.

Need help identifying health issue
Need help identifying health issue 2
S

Slapnuts

Here’s a few more pics. I’m new to this so I have no clue where to start trying to fix it. It’s also possible it could be a watering issue but not sure if I am over or under watering. These fabric pots drain really fast. The plants have been very healthy up until now probably 2 weeks into flowering.

IMG 7587
IMG 7586
IMG 7585
S

Slapnuts

Also, if it’s nutrient burn should I water more or water less? Or is there another fix for it?

D

Doc29

Iam growing in 10galon bags outdoors and I have one plant in particular that is one month away from harvest and its loosing its leaves at a alarming rate. They are yellowing and twisting up turning crispy. What is it ? I just fed with seaweed and kelp organic concentrate to help try and recover it

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Just weird to me because I haven’t fed them anything. I did top dress with a little worm castings and a decent bit of compost. Could that do it?
What kind of infestation are you having to be hitting them with insecticidal soap and neem oil?

That doesn't look like nutrient burn, could very well be the sprays burns, but I see some strange leaves out of focus, mites? Thrips? Leaf hoppers?

S

Slapnuts

What kind of infestation are you having to be hitting them with insecticidal soap and neem oil?

That doesn't look like nutrient burn, could very well be the sprays burns, but I see some strange leaves out of focus, mites? Thrips? Leaf hoppers?
What I’m certain I have is leafhoppers, mites, and small housefly looking bugs that I assume are fungus gnats. Not sure what else could be lurking in there but the most plentiful are the flies or gnats or whatever they are and the leafhoppers. The mites I haven’t seen since flower.

S

Slapnuts

I picked up some lost coast plant therapy because I don’t want to spray soap or neem oil during flower. Hopefully that takes care of the bug issue or at least helps. But I’m waiting to apply anything until the yellowing issue is figured out.

S

Slapnuts

The reason I didn’t lean toward the spray being the cause, is because I sprayed all my plants multiple times and only half of them have that issue. And it’s mostly from the middle down. Sprayed the plants evenly and more towards the top if anything. I also never sprayed when the sun was up.

S

shawnpugh

growning in great lakes water only hitting it recharge every 14 days filtered water every 3-4 day when they show thirst. I know the tops are green but should I add a little nutes.

White window up front, Bruce banner in back all autos about 5 weeks in.

IMG 3785
Top Bottom