Need help identifying! Is this pest?

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Siz

Siz

Just noticed these leaves today. Not sure if it is pest.

Can anyone help identify?

Need help identifying is this pest 2

Need help identifying is this pest

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thrips.
Captain jacks dead bug

Reactions: Siz
Rama777

Rama777

I second that. You'll be able to see them if you look closely on the underside of the leaves. Fuckers move around quick for such a small pest..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Should I spray them now and turn off the lights or I can wait til lights out?
Wait until lights out. That way they can dry out before it comes back on. 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sweet! Thank you! 🙌
No problem buddy. I’ve never needed more than 2 treatments with it. Clean your tent too dude. 10% bleach solution.

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

Howdy, Thrip damage on leaves and what to look for compare that to what you got going on maybe that'll help✌️

IMG 20231212 073005146
A The antennae of Frankliniella tritici a F occidentalis b have eight segments
IMG 20231212 072933114
IMG 20231212 072809000
Patreon post image
V

Vanthcity

Howdy, Thrip damage on leaves and what to look for compare that to what you got going on maybe that'll help✌️
Wow okay so first I though it was something with overdose of nutrients but look at that pretty thing! I'm impressed how you did this photo

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

Oh its copy and paste my friend for reference. Lol but thanks for the compliment 😅😅😅✌️

Siz

Siz

I gave my first treatment of Azamax last night. Should I do another treatment today? I was thinking of using my Mammoth Canncontrol. I heard its good to implement 2-3 different treatments incase they are immune to 1 type?

Thoughts?

N

Natep

I would use a predator bug. Natures good guys has a chart. This way you do not need any pesticides

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

good deal its not and not week 8 of flower . Take them into the bath tub power spray them off . Then apply your killer .
14 day cycle to kill every one applying spray . Raise your led light well above the plants to prevent burn after spray run fans 24/7 ,

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
good deal its not and not week 8 of flower . Take them into the bath tub power spray them off . Then apply your killer .
14 day cycle to kill every one applying spray . Raise your led light well above the plants to prevent burn after spray run fans 24/7 ,
Or just spray right at lights out. If you can be available for it anyways. Always a better option than risking leaf issues…sup Bryan👊🏻

Top Bottom