Need help identifying issue!! Please help!

• Thread starter DopeDean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DopeDean

DopeDean

I have searched every plant and every inch of my tent and there are no pests in sight anywhere. There is one small section of one plant that has what looks like bites out of the leaf tips. None of the other plants show anything like this and this plant that does is healthy otherwise. Could the tips all just break off in that area for some reason? Or do i have a very sneaky pest eating my leaves?
Need help identifying issue please help
Need help identifying issue please help 2

DopeDean

DopeDean

Grass hoppers or caterpillars, in some cases your cat 🙃😅
It would be quite a feat for a caterpillar or grasshopper to make it up and into my tent in a spare bedroom on the second story. And i dont have a cat 😬 im hoping i accidentally damaged them in the transplant process but those bites look uniform. Just flipped to flower and when i determine sex on my 9 plants i am going to move the females into a smaller freshly cleaned tent and carefully inspect each leaf and stem. And hopefully no more bites appear

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Check every leaf and underuse of em for bugs. You can have a microscopic bugs but that looks like a big bite. It’s entirely possible unless your spraying the inside and outside of your home with pesticides.

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Could just be like you said handling damage or possibly wind damage. You blowing some good air on the canopy?

Top Bottom