Need HELP Identifying Strains - Found an old skool bag of seeds I had

• Thread starter l0g1c4l
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l0g1c4l

Thanks for stopping by... Heres the story...:wondering

Found a bag seeds that I had started collecting from somewhere between 2000 and 2003. Majority of the seeds were from stuff that I was probably smoking and the rest would have come from friends.

I'm somewhere in the 7th to 8th week...I have 7 different strains in there, 3 of which are BigBudSuperSkunk, SensiStar, CaliOrange...the other four I am not sure at all.

So if anyone can help me identify the four strains or their possible lineage, please do!

Unknown #1 PIC 1 AND 2
-Super Frosty, stretched quite a bit, Dense buds, looks like a longer flowering period, very gasoline/sweet scent

Unknown #2 PIC 3 AND 4
-Kinda Frosty, Cone like buds, thick white pistols, and very branchy, looks like a 9 weeker, smells dank

Unknown #3 PIC 5 AND 6
-Kinda Frosty, Long Lanky buds, Not a big yielder, wonderful Spicy Lemony smell tho

Unknown #4 PIC 7 AND 8
-Nice and Frosty, Very dense buds, Short tree, smells very citrus like

Unknown1
Unknown11
Unknown2
Unknown21
Unknown3
Unknown33
Unknown4
Unknown42
K

Kieserblade

strains?

Man these strains could be just about anything! By the description you have some White Family genes like White Rhino, El Nino...

And some Diesel genetics too. They're beutiful what ever they are!

S

Strain Stalker

...I'm going to say your dealing with sativa dominate strains, other than that...it's about impossible to tell you the exact strain. Peace.

L

l0g1c4l

Its definitely hard to tell, especially by just looking at pics...but if I knew their lineage I could arrange my feeding accordingly...at this rate I'm gonna end just feeding water for the remainder of the grow.

Thanks for the input tho!

F

farmerjohn

Pics of the remainder of the plants might be helpful. Judging from the bud sites, I would have to agree with strain stalker & say sativa seems to be predominate. That isn't much help in identifying exact strains but could be helpful to you for developing an overall strategy of care during the rest of the grow.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
any idea what bags of bud you brought back then? what was the best bud you smoked back then ?were did it come from? this may help give us an idea of what some of them could be. but for the most part its up in the air. they look pretty uniform and to Be sativa dominant hybrids.

Top Bottom