Need Help Identifying This Deficiency! Thanks!

• Thread starter Naughtyfunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Naughtyfunk

Hello all first time poster here. I've looked through a lot of the forums and am still unsure as to what deficiency I have going on. I'm pretty sure it's phosphorus but I can't be sure. Here are the specs of my medium/nutes:

Medium: Coco/Peat/Pearlite also using mycorrhizae
Nute line: The Mills (have heard great things about this line, I normally use Canna but decided to switch it up. Note* we had some of the same symptoms while running Canna but it was not as severe as it is now.)

So quick recap of when this started happening... While we had our plants in veg they looked great, and still do except today I noticed some of the same symptoms that I'm seeing in flower. These symptoms include: slight curling of the leaf edges (upwards), some discoloration on the edges of the leaves, and on the more affected leaves full discoloration in between the veins. We transplanted from veg to flower and after 2 days in flower we really saw the signs. I am posting an image here of some of the leaves I pulled off. I should also mention that we have checked the PH of our soil and we are getting a steady reading of 6.1. We PH our water to 6.2

Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance for your help.

http://invalid.com/WuYwIyH

Need help identifying this deficiency thanks
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Hard to tell without a pic of the whole plant. Deficiencies show up looking the same on different parts of the plant, some have other symptoms such as boron def, it loks like yours but also has yellowing of top new growth.

N

Naughtyfunk

Will post pic of whole plant tomorrow. Thanks for the response...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That didn't happen quickly, if it's the Ca- I think it is. Uppers?

Latest posts

Top Bottom