Need help identifying this pest!

• Thread starter Zerberus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zerberus

Zerberus

Right now theres only about 2 or 3 of these little fuckers racing over my cannabis leaves, they do fly also and they are impossible to catch ๐Ÿ˜‚ I already bought pesticides I will get them on Saturday.

Picture below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป
Need help identifying this pest

There's also these little fuckers too but I know exactly what they are, these little ants are straight from the pits of hell, they are called wasmannia auropunctata they don't seem like much only measuring about 1mm long, but their bite packs a extremely painful punch lasting over an hour and they are a plague here in Cuba, these little fuckers killed the entire citrus industry. Cuba used to be filled with the best oranges you could ever eat, I have been here for about a year now, and I still haven't seen the first orange. These little guys are not to be messed with. The pesticides I bought will also kill them.
Picture below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป
Need help identifying this pest 2

coolslayer

coolslayer

Right now theres only about 2 or 3 of these little fuckers racing over my cannabis leaves, they do fly also and they are impossible to catch ๐Ÿ˜‚ I already bought pesticides I will get them on Saturday.

Picture below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป
View attachment 2027630

There's also these little fuckers too but I know exactly what they are, these little ants are straight from the pits of hell, they are called wasmannia auropunctata they don't seem like much only measuring about 1mm long, but their bite packs a extremely painful punch lasting over an hour and they are a plague here in Cuba, these little fuckers killed the entire citrus industry. Cuba used to be filled with the best oranges you could ever eat, I have been here for about a year now, and I still haven't seen the first orange. These little guys are not to be messed with. The pesticides I bought will also kill them.
Picture below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸปView attachment 2027631
You may have a type of the dreaded Fungus Gnat:

Top Bottom