Need help is my plant a hermaphrodite?

• Thread starter Mesherry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mesherry

Hi all
Need help lol still very new at this
I read about plants that could hermaphrodite and looked at pictures of yellow flowers with the tentacles. Was wondering why my plant looks like it’s making seeds not necessarily flowers could my plant be doing this?? And if that is the case my seedlings that are basically in the same room are they ruined? Both were feminized seeds this one was a auto flower started outside then moved inside
Thanks in advance for everyone’s help in this very trying time!😂

Need help is my plant a hermaphrodite
Need help is my plant a hermaphrodite 2
Need help is my plant a hermaphrodite 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The first two pics look like they could have nanners or a full-blown open ball, but I can't be positive.

2Bad

2Bad

They say water neutralizes pollen idk how true it is but I believe it maybe spray your seedlings (when it's time to water) and the way your plant looks it looks like it was cause by stress

M

Mesherry

They say water neutralizes pollen idk how true it is but I believe it maybe spray your seedlings (when it's time to water) and the way your plant looks it looks like it was cause by stress
Stress? From moving inside? Or light now to strong? I’m so confused lol this is my 5th plant. The other 4 got root rot from being outside 😔

M

Mesherry

Thanks so much I’ll try
do you think that I need to get this one out from this room?

Top Bottom