Need help, ive never had this happen

• Thread starter Gingercat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

1. Check your pH. 6.5
2. If the pH is fine, then feed it. Your soil is running out.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This is a soil/hydro combo and his watering schedule is different from a normal soil watering.
So, it's really difficult to tell. But pH is always a good indicator.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

This is a soil/hydro combo and his watering schedule is different from a normal soil watering.
Yes but depending on cycle of life ppm is also important as you can see from burnt tips and etc so ...

Gingercat

Gingercat

Looks like a few things to be honest. Going to need more info on medium, feed schedule, actually feed and etc to help more bud
Coco/perlite 70/30 ph 5.8 feeding every other day the other 2 I have going are perfectly fine

Gingercat

Gingercat

No soil coco/perlite 70/30 ph 5.8 ppms 550 feeding every other day the other 2 plants are perfectly fine

Gingercat

Gingercat

Yes but depending on cycle of life ppm is also important as you can see from burnt tips and etc so ...
she is 22 days since being put in a solo cup and 12 days since being in 3 gallon pots, she is under a sf2000 in a 4×2×5 tent, light is 24in, ppms 550 ph 5.8, giving with cal mag as it's a coco perlite mix

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hey @DreamwalkerJ, Need a Hydro man here and AM is taking a day off.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

How heavy is that pot? Especially compared to the rest?

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

No soil coco/perlite 70/30 ph 5.8 ppms 550 feeding every other day the other 2 plants are perfectly fine
Ok here we go.
Are the plants different strains? Even different seeds of the same strains will different phenos and CAN behave differently.

Im noticing a few problems but something seems off to me, not making sense. Your leaves look very thick and puffed up meaning they are not transpiring properly. Since you said youre in coco, what are your temps/humidity levels.

Back off the light a little too. This is always the first thing you should do when you have a problem because it slows everything down.

Let me know what exactly you are feeding them and how much you are feeding them.
And how often as well and also, i need the temperature and humidity levels too, as well as ppm and pH of your nutrients AND of the runoff

You did say you were in coco amd coco should be fed with nutrients and with runoff EVERY time. Here is a link with everything you need to know about coco watering/feeding practices. Have a read and if you give us the info i asked for I'll be able to help much better.

Oh, and hey @GNick55 whats up?

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

It looks like severe magnesium deficency and light burn. Magnesium is the central atom in the chlorophyll molecule, so no manesium, no green, no photosynthesis. Combine that with too much light and a high humidity, and now shes getting even worse (IIRC if the humidity is too high, they wont drink as much water because they cant sweat) and if they dont drink, they dont eat. Then the problem gets worse. I would suggest backing the light off a little bit and giving them about 1 gram of epsom salt per gallon of water will give them enough magnesium and you can use this mix as a foliar spray as well (which i would recommend because it will absorb much much faster than it does through the roots. So spray to help immediately, and feed to fix the problem. As with all foliar sprays, rinse them off 30 minutes after spraying.) BUT this all depends on the rest of the information that i asked you for.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If this was soil, I'd be looking for a grub or something.
It looks like the whole thing changed at once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom