Need help locating a specific bean!

• Thread starter Southernuncle21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

I have two plants that are doing so good I want to grow them again but the problem is the seed company that breeds the particular strains don't ship to the USA due to Brexit. It's anesia seed. The future #1 and gelato dream are absolutely beautiful and very strong. The gelato dream is going to be super resinous and the future number 1 is definitely a power house. I've searched the far ends of the internet and can't find anything in the USA. By any chance does anyone know of a way to have a European seed bank ship to the USA or does anyone know of a seed bank in the USA that can get a hold of these hard to get seeds?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I have two plants that are doing so good I want to grow them again but the problem is the seed company that breeds the particular strains don't ship to the USA due to Brexit. It's anesia seed. The future #1 and gelato dream are absolutely beautiful and very strong. The gelato dream is going to be super resinous and the future number 1 is definitely a power house. I've searched the far ends of the internet and can't find anything in the USA. By any chance does anyone know of a way to have a European seed bank ship to the USA or does anyone know of a seed bank in the USA that can get a hold of these hard to get seeds?
Can't ya clone them, or is it an autoflower or something?

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Can't ya clone them, or is it an autoflower or something?
It's not an auto flower. It's a photo.. but it's so far off into flower now. It wouldn't be viable to clone it. I have no experience with monster cropping so I don't want to run the risk of chopping off too much for a clone and possibly putting her through stress. Plus she's an outdoor plant so she's already and I think week four or five in flower.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

That and would you recommend spraying the future clone with c-silver to make fem seeds for the future grows?
I've thought about trying to feminize the seeds for that, but with all my other plants out there I don't want to run the risk of any type of pollen spreading to any other plants. All the plants are within a couple feet of each other. I really started out spreading them apart about 8 ft apart, but since they've all gotten big they're probably roughly about two or three foot apart now. So if I was to do that then more than likely I would run the risk of all of them pollinating not unless I wrapped a clear bag or something of that cowgirl around it. I don't know I have about a month or two to decide. But the same time, even if I started the silver spring. Now I don't think it has enough time to mature any seeds. The only thing I could do is try to collect the pollen, but yet again I don't think I have enough time to produce seed. Originally I thought I was still able to get the fino from the internet but after doing some research yesterday I found out I could not. So halfway through the flower cycle and my area that I live in, I don't have enough time to produce seed for that plant because harvest is roughly a month away

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
It's not an auto flower. It's a photo.. but it's so far off into flower now. It wouldn't be viable to clone it. I have no experience with monster cropping so I don't want to run the risk of chopping off too much for a clone and possibly putting her through stress. Plus she's an outdoor plant so she's already and I think week four or five in flower.
Week 4 or 5? I've taken successful clones much later than that. It shouldn't cause any stress to the mother plant, either. Just take a good cutting from a main (top) branch and make sure there's at least 2 or 3 "nodes" or "bud sites" on said clone. Take like 3 or 4 clones of each plant and stick 'em in a dome.

It will take a while for it to revert to veg after roots show in the clone plugs, but it will work! Definitely won't hurt to try!

Also follow my guide on saving clones from Fusarium because the buds will make more likely spots for fusarium to develop - so just keep an eye on them, make sure they're getting fresh air for a couple of hours every day - https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/h...arium-damping-off-mold-in-clone-domes.141666/

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

I never monster cropped but I will give it a try.i have rooting hormone and I have honey and aloe plants. I will keep you updated.

MercDod

MercDod

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

These peeps shipped to me:
Plus they sent lots of freebies
Do they ship to USA?

R

ritoMox

Do they ship to USA?
Site says worldwide shipping

Worldwide shipping

FredGarvin

FredGarvin

Blimburn seeds has the future and a bunch other on BOGO.
blimburn seeds.com

Top Bottom