Need Help Narrowing Down Which Strain/s Are Next...

• Thread starter CleanCutApe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CleanCutApe

CleanCutApe

Recently ordered seeds; I obviously want an Indica dominant plant. The first options are what I consider to be my best bet, or what I've wanted to grow for a while. All seeds are fem'd. and unless stated otherwise are just 1 seed. I will eventually grow all of these out I just wanted some input on which ones are superior.
2 Plants will be grown in 10gal smartpots(1 in each) in a pre-amended soil mix under 2 LEDs(300w each-180 actual watts each) in a SCROG set-up. Vegged for 3-4 wks, w/ supp. CO2.

Which one's do y'all recommend or recommend against. Thanks in advance!!

1. Sensi Star(Paradise - wanted to do this one for a LONG time)
  2. Pineapple Chunk(2)(Barney's Farm - Barney's seeds have produced very well for me in the past)
  3. Girl Scout Cookies(BC Bud Depot & Cali Connection)
  4. Berry Bomb(Bomb)
  5. Nordle(CBD Crew)
  6. Violator Kush(Barney's Farm)
  7. LA Cheese(Big Buddha)
  8. Bubba Kush(Green House - don't hate me...)
  9. Shark Shock CBD(Dinafem - I really liked Critical+)
  10. Papaya(2) & Blue Mystic(2)(Nirvana)

Freebies: Lucky Dip(??) & Jack Herer(Black Skull) this being the only S dom. one of the bunch...but I've always wanted to grow JH, although it doesn't fit in w/ my Indica desires. There's an auto one too...won't run it this go.

Last edited:
AOKING777

AOKING777

Critical kush all the way man

CleanCutApe

CleanCutApe

I will definitely keep that in mind AOKING777! Appreciate the input.

Just in case I was unclear on my first post, these are seeds I have in hand. Ordered and received. While I am not opposed to learning about new/different strains the ones I have now will be my selection pool to pull from.

Thanks!

jammie

jammie

just got a pineapple chunk seed as a freebie, so i would vote for that

Afghi

Afghi

10 gallon seems like overkill slightly, you could proba ly go with half of that or less fairly easy. I know someone who grows under a 400 watt and uses either 2 or 3 gallon pots and still manages to get a quarter pound a plant. Ofcourse he xoes a lot of topping to get those results, but you can obtain those yields with that size of pot. 10 gallon just seems lime a lot of extra work and space and soil. Unless theybare going into a greenhouse or outdoors i suppose, or unless you are planning on growing some tree's indoors, which some people do, grow them right up to the ceiling.. but if you are just using so e led's i doubt you would want giant plants that are like 8 feet tall because the light would never produce anything but on the upper buds. I use 3 gallon bags myself and this is more then enough room to grow quarter pound plants or more. Sorry if i got your i tentions wrong, maybe giant plants is what you are going for. But if it isn't and you are just expecting to grow average sized plants and keep them managable then you definitely don't need anything near q0 gallons. Just my opinion, im not an expert

Louie79

Louie79

Recently ordered seeds; I obviously want an Indica dominant plant. The first options are what I consider to be my best bet, or what I've wanted to grow for a while. All seeds are fem'd. and unless stated otherwise are just 1 seed. I will eventually grow all of these out I just wanted some input on which ones are superior.
2 Plants will be grown in 10gal smartpots(1 in each) in a pre-amended soil mix under 2 LEDs(300w each-180 actual watts each) in a SCROG set-up. Vegged for 3-4 wks, w/ supp. CO2.

2. Pineapple Chunk(2)(Barney's Farm - Barney's seeds have produced very well for me in the past)
  4. Berry Bomb(Bomb)
  5. Nordle(CBD Crew)
  7. LA Cheese(Big Buddha)

Freebies: Lucky Dip(??) & Jack Herer(Black Skull) this being the only S dom. one of the bunch...but I've always wanted to grow JH, although it doesn't fit in w/ my Indica desires. There's an auto one too...won't run it this go.

4. Berry Bomb(Bomb)
  5. Nordle(CBD Crew)
  7. LA Cheese(Big Buddha)

Hello, in my experience I'd go with the weak ones first wathever the bank or strain, just to check... But U can also do that by most unreliable, since you've got some harjan stuff... ;) I'd say Gh, Barney's ( beware of herming dude !) BC And Nirvana, all others have a quite solid rep'...
That's all folks! CU 'round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom