Need help not sure what is going on and have stumped multiple experienced growers

• Thread starter Hensonmph420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grnmtn

grnmtn

IMG 20211010 132755478 PORTRAIT

Hey grnmtn, you did your best. That’s all you could do. I’ve grown many plants (all outdoors) and some just seem “off” for some reason. It can be septoria, thrips, mites, or just slow weird growth. I grew six outdoor feminized plants this year with two of them growing thin and tall and lagging far behind the other four. I learned to be efficient with my time and efforts by chopping the slow pokes (with obvious growth problems) in July and concentrating my time on the other four. Best growing decision I made in a long time. I’ve also learned to plant a couple extras over the years for this particular reason. Sometimes less is more. Good luck in future grows.
It wasn't a total waste this year. This one is almost done and it's perfect. Different location than others with mold.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Not sure what is going on but my plants are hurting and no one can tell me what is wrong, please see pics and let me know what you think, I don’t want to lose my whole crop. I do not see any signs of bugs or mold and I do feed them fox farms big bloom and fox farms tiger bloom which they get 2 tbs of big bloom and 2 teaspoons tiger bloom per gallon of water and plants are in 35 gallon fabric pots with pro mix as the medium, they get watered everyday one gallon each and are fed on day 1 3 and 5 of the week with the above mixture. Please let me know your thoughts.
Did you give the plant/s a good flush?

Could have iron deficiency if your Ph is above 6.5.

I would try and lower the Ph to around 6.0.

Avoid nutes with a lot of manganese and zinc and even copper.

Those things stop the intake of Iron.

Binder.Dundat

Binder.Dundat

Assuming it is leaf septoria, you can try cutting out infected leaves and using baking soda ( add a heaping tablespoon of soda, a teaspoon of vegetable oil, and a small amount of mild soap to a gallon of water) to spray on plants. This needs to be reapplied regularly to maintain its efficiency.

Having said that it has been a difficult year here (eastern Ontario) for plants, I harvested much earlier than usual because of the really high humidity levels we have had since start of August it seems. Right now it is raining, 100% humidity and 0 wind and it has been like this for what seems months, not a lot of sunshine here either for the past two months, but warm and humid and no wind, so yeah, lots of mould like problems this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom