Need Help On Lights

• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bardfoadmraj

Bardfoadmraj

That little shit in bc with his ACMPR license is on Instagram using Electric Sky LEDS from the Green Sunshine Company. They look like they push out sturdy plants but the weed looks like shit. Expensive, I believe the cheap one is 500 and the other is 900. Like fuck try growing something else.

Last edited:
Nugg

Nugg

Highjacking a 2 yr.old post..luv it...the hlg 600 is only 750$..free shipping..thinking bars and strips are going to the thing..light coverage I think is most important with the LEDs..hard to get a large even par reading over the whole grow..that's with all LEDs..they only go pretty much straight down..so all LEDs only cover little over light size..lot like a flashlight..closer is more intense further covers more but less intense..from inside out.

Welight

Welight

Highjacking a 2 yr.old post..luv it...the hlg 600 is only 750$..free shipping..thinking bars and strips are going to the thing..light coverage I think is most important with the LEDs..hard to get a large even par reading over the whole grow..that's with all LEDs..they only go pretty much straight down..so all LEDs only cover little over light size..lot like a flashlight..closer is more intense further covers more but less intense..from inside out.
Most leds at the diode level are at least 120 degrees of primary angle, could not compare to a flashlight as all flashlights use a secondary optic or reflector to collimate the beam. The advantage with strips is the spread of light but more importantly the spread of heat, you can get up close and personal with the canopy without tip burn, and up close will get you canopy penetration,
example of difference in even coverage by moving your strips around, this is at 18 inches, but of course this area could use twice the amount of strips
Cheers
5x5compare

Bardfoadmraj

Bardfoadmraj

because you grow for fun you have to use a tent and LED is mandatory because you are just a problem there are so many plants to grow for fun

Top Bottom