Need Help On Picking A Qb Set Up.

• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This is my cob light not sure god how good it is . Couldn’t hurt to Help grow . More of a light pinkish not blurpl
That is just fine!!
Pot leaf

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Think this light will do with the other one .Have some ppl coming over for an hr . Ones you don’t want to come over . Think it’s ok if I have it in the dark for an hr ?
In Veg right?
You can always stick a flashlight in there..or for an hr..no big deal..

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

In Veg right?
You can always stick a flashlight in there..or for an hr..no big deal..
I guess for veg till I can get a hold of atleast a 100 watt or so qb . Not looking for a giant harvest . Just want 3 plants that the buds arnt air

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I guess for veg till I can get a hold of atleast a 100 watt or so qb . Not looking for a giant harvest . Just want 3 plants that the buds arnt air
For Veg and even for flower..what you have is good..until you get the QBs..Since you have grown before..you already have the other part of the equation..SKILLS!!!:smoking:

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

For Veg and even for flower..what you have is good..until you get the QBs..Since you have grown before..you already have the other part of the equation..SKILLS!!!:smoking:
Meant to ask..what nutes are you gonna use..(PK Boost too?)
I learned a while back..lights are the food..nutes are the vitamins.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

That’s the only thing I lack skill in . I get confused with the watering then nutes or both at same time . There is a hydro store down the street that the lady inside grows. Not sure if I’ll use fox farm or this other brand she gave me a catalog for . I figure my medium has enough for a couple weeks or so .

Monster762

Monster762

This is my cob light not sure god how good it is . Couldn’t hurt to Help grow . More of a light pinkish not blurpl
That’s the 800w? My cob set is like that but 6 domes. Worked good 1 run but one of the dimes is flickering now. Supposedly they designed them to be able to swap em out easy.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

That’s the 800w? My cob set is like that but 6 domes. Worked good 1 run but one of the dimes is flickering now. Supposedly they designed them to be able to swap em out easy.
Yea i gave the sheet that can’t with it up top . Runs a tad hot .

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Yea i gave the sheet that can’t with it up top . Runs a tad hot .
Had to put in a window seal for a hr and half . Leaves pointed up . Put her back in the room . Does the room look ok with lights this high ?

01DCEE73 2BC2 4BDE A182 380453375C85
DDF11162 2A27 4B9B 9E2B A82EDE226ABD
4940A791 EB1B 44B4 B694 EFFEA7DCC28A
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Had to put in a window seal for a hr and half . Leaves pointed up . Put her back in the room . Does the room look ok with lights this high ?
Temp with both is at a high 82 ... with door open . Goes to 86 if zipped up . I have to find a way to cool this tent down .

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Temp with both is at a high 82 ... with door open . Goes to 86 if zipped up . I have to find a way to cool this tent down .
How much air are you moving? As in exhaust fan(s) etc.
When I zip mine up..the temperature goes down to room temperature or a little above..76-78d F. 440 cuft exhaust set on lowest speed with passive intakes only..tent is 3x3x6.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

How much air are you moving? As in exhaust fan(s) etc.
When I zip mine up..the temperature goes down to room temperature or a little above..76-78d F. 440 cuft exhaust set on lowest speed with passive intakes only..tent is 3x3x6.
No exhaust. Just 2 fans . One blowing across cob led . Thinking to have them both on I have to get an exhaust fan

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

No exhaust. Just 2 fans . One blowing across cob led . Thinking to have them both on I have to get an exhaust fan
That's it..You think you have heat and/or RH troubles..wait til flower..I added an Ipower 6" exhaust fan to my 2x4x6 tent..cost was about $65 (I think) on Ebay..I added a $15 speed controller and some light proof ducting..The 6" fan is over kill, but it runs at low speed instead of a 4" fan running at higher speed..
I recommend..NOW for the exhaust and if smell is a problem..you need a scrubber as well..(I don't use one here Legal and all).
Surprise

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

That's it..You think you have heat and/or RH troubles..wait til flower..I added an Ipower 6" exhaust fan to my 2x4x6 tent..cost was about $65 (I think) on Ebay..I added a $15 speed controller and some light proof ducting..The 6" fan is over kill, but it runs at low speed instead of a 4" fan running at higher speed..
I recommend..NOW for the exhaust and if smell is a problem..you need a scrubber as well..(I don't use one here Legal and all).
View attachment 832390
Will add next Thursday I can keep door open for now

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Do you think it’s safe to add a root booster to the seedling or any kind of growth booster ? Or just let it keep on trucking on plain water ?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Do you think it’s safe to add a root booster to the seedling or any kind of growth booster ? Or just let it keep on trucking on plain water ?
I would not add anything for now..(I still say too much light for a young seedling..mine stay under CFLs for the 1st 2 weeks of life).

The starter leaves have at least enough food for 2w weeks..then the soil has some too..I hardly ever feed in early veg stage, and have never seen a def.. That said, I do feed silica and Cal-mag at least once per week. I find that most Calcium deficiencies seen in flower, are the result of problems weeks before.

I have a liter left of Canna Start, but have never used it.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I would not add anything for now..(I still say too much light for a young seedling..mine stay under CFLs for the 1st 2 weeks of life).

The starter leaves have at least enough food for 2w weeks..then the soil has some too..I hardly ever feed in early veg stage, and have never seen a def.. That said, I do feed silica and Cal-mag at least once per week. I find that most Calcium deficiencies seen in flower, are the result of problems weeks before.

I have a liter left of Canna Start, but have never used it.
I only have it under one light for now . Should I be using cal mag now? I was reading up on bio thrive brand called roots . Think it .01 across the board .

Top Bottom