Need help on reviving my clones

• Thread starter Bebo12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bebo12

Bebo12

Hello. So my clones in my easy cloner we’re good but then became dehydrated when they were in cuttings. I then put them into my easy cloner and some are rooting but they aren’t looking too healthy and some look completely dead. Any suggestions for me?

Need help on reviving my clones
Need help on reviving my clones 2
Dukefarmer

Dukefarmer

Hello. So my clones in my easy cloner we’re good but then became dehydrated when they were in cuttings. I then put them into my easy cloner and some are rooting but they aren’t looking too healthy and some look completely dead. Any suggestions for me?
Can’t get a 100% every time they look good tho

Ponky

Ponky

Repot the best one. Make it into a new mother. Or get some clones from a buddy. Or order some seeds. When they get too beat its hard to have a good grow.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Try moving your light up higher or if you have an LED with a dimmer try turning it down a bit. Clones only need a little light when making roots if you blast them with light it can stress them especially certain strains. How long have they been in the ez-cloner?

Dukefarmer

Dukefarmer

Priced this too. Clones start yellowing fr top to bottom new growth twisted. Starts canabalizing itself trying to photosynthesize with no nutes

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Pull all the dead/dying stuff out immediately. Change that water too or you are gonna get root rot on what roots you have.

I'm confused by your wording, but if you took these clones and stuck them in the cloner with no roots, you have way too much leaf surface area up top. You just don't need that much respiration it will only cause problems. Cut way back on the big leaves, and you can actually cut off half of the remaining small leaves, like this pic I just pulled from google images

how-to-choose-a-healthy-dispensary-clone.jpg

Top Bottom