• Thread starter NuMifarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NuMifarmer

dont know if this is diseaes or deficency
tn.jpg
tn2.jpg

these plants were planted from seeds 20 days ago started in rockwool transplanted into fox farm soil 12 days ago any help is most greatly appreciated

sky high

sky high

Hard to see in those teeeny pics, bro.....

My first queston would be...Did you flush out/ph'd the rockwool before plantin'?

what kinda ferts/etc are you usin'?

I'm guessing it's a swing upwards in pH lockin shit out..... or possibly nute lock out....
However, it seems to me that once the roots hit the dirt things should right themselves (?)
Is she poking out root into the dirt?

offer up more info and folks may have more ideas for ya....

good luck

s h

N

NuMifarmer

sorry about the pics they are from my phone . im using ionic grow 2-1-2 . the pH is at 7 . yes i flushed the rock wool . tes she had good roots when she went to dirt . i see 1 tiny root starting to come out of the drain hole is it possible that she is getting root bound

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
ph 7 is high flush with water at 6.2 or so then next feed give a small amount of food like 400 ppms or if using ro 250 to 300 and that should do the trick. Peace HDK

sorry just read that u put just put in new dirt...i would just use ph'd water...and maybe a lil root stim...but your dirt will give it all it needs and when your plant gets hungry it will show you,, thats when you add nutes.

S

smokestack23

This is a bit off the subject but..check out my "WARNING"... threads. IIRC, I added a link for the ABC newscast (I "think" it was ABC) in the post as well.

It's about how if you take pictures with your phone (I guess it has to be a smartphone with GPS?) there is a lot of embedded info in the files including the exact co-ordinates of where the pic was taken.

Great thing for coppers and thieves. Not only could they find your grow house but if you took pics of your outdoor guerrilla garden and posted them...well, it isn't rocket science to punch those lats and longs into your GPS (or gps phone) and take a hike and do some harvesting.

NOT a good idea to post grow pics online that were taken with a phone.

Just sayin bro.

lazarus718

lazarus718

I don't know man...what lights are they under and how close are they? What are the temps at the seedlings?

Top Bottom