Need help ph lock out in coco autos

• Thread starter Ctsbestsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ctsbestsmoke

Ctsbestsmoke

So I had a thread about me believing I under/overwatered my plant well I gave it a dose of nutes ph at 5.84 and ec.of 1.1 the runoff was 5.6 how can I fix this or is it a total loss? Also through a magnifying glass my wife noticed sting on the leaf at 30x pic will be posted but really need help on this.

Need help ph lock out in coco autos
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So I had a thread about me believing I under/overwatered my plant well I gave it a dose of nutes ph at 5.84 and ec.of 1.1 the runoff was 5.6 how can I fix this or is it a total loss? Also through a magnifying glass my wife noticed sting on the leaf at 30x pic will be posted but really need help on this.
We need more info and a pic of your plant, not just 1 leaf, are you in soil, hydro,coco,??? how old is she? ph seems low to me, I like mine in the low- mid 6's

Ctsbestsmoke

Ctsbestsmoke

Sorry in coco I fed it yesterday first time I got runoff it went in at 1.1 ec and came out 5.6

6BEA5052 7F2E 4499 8CB0 21790BCC7AEE
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sorry in coco I fed it yesterday first time I got runoff it went in at 1.1 ec and came out 5.6
it looks good, a little mark on the leaf is not a worry to me, looks like 2 weeks into flower, I feed once a weeks but I'm not a coco guy
( Promix), someone should pop in and help but it looks good to me.

Ctsbestsmoke

Ctsbestsmoke

Just the high ec coming out it telling me salt buildup due to lack of drainage.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

I would flush that lady until the EC of her runoff is in the same neighborhood as your feed. Make sure you’re getting a good solid 20% runoff when you feed and feed everyday at least once. If the EC keeps creeping up, reduce your feed strength by 20%. That should get her set right. Good luck. Cheers

Ctsbestsmoke

Ctsbestsmoke

I would flush that lady until the EC of her runoff is in the same neighborhood as your feed. Make sure you’re getting a good solid 20% runoff when you feed and feed everyday at least once. If the EC keeps creeping up, reduce your feed strength by 20%. That should get her set right. Good luck. Cheers
Yea I flushed her she’s doing great now!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom