Need Help Planning 1st Grow

• Thread starter Angelo p
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Angelo p

Angelo p

First grow of my own plants. Need opinions and feedback.

Strains
1) Chocolate haze
2) Special kush #1
3) White Indica
4) Great White Shark
5) white widow

Plan on vegging each one for 2 months with topping and lst. Unsure of nutes at this time thinking fox farm. 1000 watt hid for veg.

Plan on doing 2 4x8 tents with 2600 watt each. 5200 watt total for budding. 24 plants total in 5 gallon smart pots. 8-10 week budding. Plan on harvesting 6 plants every 2-3 weeks. Shooting for 1.5 pds which hopefully is do able with 2 month veg trees with lst and lollipopping. 1300 watts per 6 plants. What can I do to increase yield/ quality.

All feed back and help apreciated.

Also I had outdoor grows before and some experience with caregiver which was blessing. Thank you.

Angelo p

Angelo p

Change of plans. Just got hands on deathstar og and cherry pie clones instead of ordering seeds

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Change of plans. Just got hands on deathstar og and cherry pie clones instead of ordering seeds
Goto search
Type "first grow" and see how many other times this has been asked. In general it seems we ask for help before even trying!

Not being harsh either, but comb the threads. Even putting in 4x8 tent you will find similar setups to what you want.

Youtube also has good videos..

Last edited:
Angelo p

Angelo p

I do a lot of researchbut not much from other growers. Looking for advice not help and your methods. 1 is cherry pie other is death star

20161226 233002
Top Bottom