Need Help !!! Plant looks leggy but healthy

• Thread starter Shay2solid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shay2solid

Hello Folks, I’m new to the growing community. I’ve started my own grow with 2 healthy cannabis plants that are female autos of Royal Gorilla Purchased from Royal Seeds …. Anyways I’ve germinated my seeds PERFECTLY Fine ! No problem no hassle! I’m currently using Happy frog as my potting soil… plants are about 13 days old (1 week 6days) girls looks healthy. But after their 1st week (Dec 27, 2023) I did feed nutrients through their water… I feel I’ve overwatered the girls & their in shock so I stopped watering for 2 days to kinda dry out the soil but I panicked so I sprayed top soil about 10x each pot… idk 🤷🏽‍♀️ Today came home from a short day of work my girl was legging to one side of the flower pot … I panicked… so I used a toothpick… any tips? I need help the girls are all potted in 5gal pots & I use half the water of each pot & nutrients

Need help   plant looks leggy but healthy
Need help   plant looks leggy but healthy 2
S

Shay2solid

My guess would be move the light closer. You can prop them up. Just two. Cents
I definitely moved the light closer to the plants ! I’m checking frequently to keep the humidity level at 50% or 40% with 70-80 degree F ! Ever hour or so ! Now I’ve added a pan on low running! & provided the plant with a little stability

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I always leave a few inches of sidewall in the pot. You can add soil to help support the plant once it gets going along.

S

Shay2solid

Why are you giving the seedlings nutrients?
I’ve watched videos & I’ve said before I’m new to the growing community! So I’ve watched multiple people say after week 1 of growing autos cause they grow fast to add nutrients after week 1 ! May be a big mistake may not ! Thats why I’m here asking you pros

S

Shay2solid

I always leave a few inches of sidewall in the pot. You can add soil to help support the plant once it gets going along.
Yeahhh I’ve ran out of soil I would’ve added more soil to the top but I don’t have any so I’m doing my best with what I have 🤷🏽‍♀️

P

Putthataway

No pro here. Do you have the seedling in a big pot or a cup? You are out of soil I am guessing it’s in a pot. Get red solo cups cut holes in the bottom for drainage. Take soil from the big pot to the cup, transplant to the cup. Once she has developed roots and established herself move her back to the larger pot .

S

Shay2solid

No pro here. Do you have the seedling in a big pot or a cup? You are out of soil I am guessing it’s in a pot. Get red solo cups cut holes in the bottom for drainage. Take soil from the big pot to the cup, transplant to the cup. Once she has developed roots and established herself move her back to the larger pot .
Yes I have them in 5 gal pots my other girl is doing GREAT in the 5gal pot ! I’m just guessing the other girl I showed she’s not getting enough light so I put the light closer to the girls & got her a little support to stay up & hopefully after today she shows improvement if not I’m guessing I have to get a new grow light overnight

Grower1974

Grower1974

I definitely moved the light closer to the plants ! I’m checking frequently to keep the humidity level at 50% or 40% with 70-80 degree F ! Ever hour or so ! Now I’ve added a pan on low running! & provided the plant with a little stability
Don't over think it. As long as temps are between 60-80F, and RH is 45-70%, it will grow fine. If you're using hot (rich) soil, and 2-4 gallon pots, you won't need any additional nutrients for at least 4-5 weeks. Most of my autoflowers are WELL into flower before I start adding nutrients, and I grow all my autos in 2-3 gallon pots. My autos usually are 27-40" tall, and yield 2.5-4oz in 70-75 days from sprout.

S

Shay2solid

Don't over think it. As long as temps are between 60-80F, and RH is 45-70%, it will grow fine. If you're using hot (rich) soil, and 2-4 gallon pots, you won't need any additional nutrients for at least 4-5 weeks. Most of my autoflowers are WELL into flower before I start adding nutrients, and I grow all my autos in 2-3 gallon pots. My autos usually are 27-40" tall, and yield 2.5-4oz in 70-75 days from sprout.
Yessss ! I check EVERY Hour literally… to make sure temps are ok & humidity as well since I don’t have a humidifier just got a fan so I have that going on low as well ! So from this point on don’t add no nutrients until flowering? Right ?

Grower1974

Grower1974

Yessss ! I check EVERY Hour literally… to make sure temps are ok & humidity as well since I don’t have a humidifier just got a fan so I have that going on low as well ! So from this point on don’t add no nutrients until flowering? Right ?
What is your soil/grow medium and pot size?

I just started adding nutrients to these girls last week. They are at 6 weeks now. 2 gallon pots. FFOF+lake water.

IMG 2421

Latest posts

Top Bottom