Need help plant looks sick

• Thread starter AceSpade
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AceSpade

AceSpade

100% correct only in this case the deficiencies are caused by lack of uptake from over watering and not so much lack of nutrients in the media

It looks to me like it was over fed at one point.
Thinking of switching to advanced nutrients pH perfect nutrients my buddy's been growing for over 15 years and swears by

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thinking of switching to advanced nutrients pH perfect nutrients my buddy's been growing for over 15 years and swears by
Well they are simple but not my cup of tea. More like hate them lol... but yeah if you want something that you just mix and forget and add nothing else to then they will work and are simple... gouged on pricing though. Dry ferts are what I would recommend so much more cost effective and versatile imo

AceSpade

AceSpade

Well they are simple but not my cup of tea. More like hate them lol... but yeah if you want something that you just mix and forget and add nothing else to then they will work and are simple... gouged on pricing though. Dry ferts are what I would recommend so much more cost effective and versatile imo
Dry ferts ? Like what

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dry ferts ? Like what
I use mega crop 2 part but jacks and others are very good also... and fraction of the cost. I think AN works out to like $0.30/gal and jacks and mega crop are like $0.03/gal. Literally 10x cheaper.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

I use mega crop 2 part but jacks and others are very good also... and fraction of the cost. I think AN works out to like $0.30/gal and jacks and mega crop are like $0.03/gal. Literally 10x cheaper.
Ive heard good things about mega crop. Was always tempted to try this stuff out during flowering but....

F2C7BF5A 23E5 4EE5 A808 F21CFA489F92
AceSpade

AceSpade

So I use Mega Crop 2 in every stage,?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I use Mega Crop 2 in every stage,?
Yeah its basically a 2 part that you just change the ratios as the plants mature. 1 part is cal nitrate and the other is all the micro PK etc. So in veg you just have a bit more cal nitrate and in flower a bit less and it changes you ratios for a flowering ratio.

The bonus is they have a feed calculator that breaks down the ppm for whatever ratio you use into ppm for each element. So you know roughly what the total ppm is made up of. That's majorly helpful if you choose to add anything else to it as you can then see how it will impact your nutrient ratios.

Here. Tells you what ppm of each element based on your ratio of part 1 to part 2 and at what concentration... so easy. Just pick the volume of water and the ratios and it will tell you the total ppm and what it's made up of individually based on how much of each you put in. Then you just weight it out and mix it and no guess work.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

These guys have it right. Overwatering is an easy thing to do. Just back off a little, let them get plenty dry before you water again. I would probably wait right until the leaves are going to start to droop. Don't want to let them wilt but if over is the problem they need to dry out.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

These guys have it right. Overwatering is an easy thing to do. Just back off a little, let them get plenty dry before you water again. I would probably wait right until the leaves are going to start to droop. Don't want to let them wilt but if over is the problem they need to dry out.
You called it first and bang on 👍👍

AceSpade

AceSpade

Thank you

Top Bottom