Need help plant turning yellow!

• Thread starter Scano13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scano13

Leaves have gone yellow have flushed with phd water, is it over watering or lack of nitrogen? Or cal mag, going to start feeding again soon ph is fine and temps and humidity are all good too, thanks guys

Need help  plant turning yellow
Homesteader

Homesteader

Probably needs a solid feeding with NPK along with some calcium and magnesium. How long has it been since it was fed? Why was it flushed?

CannaDana

CannaDana

I agree with Homesteader. Looks like a general nutrient deficiency. I assume you flushed because you thought you might have a lockout? It doesn't look like a lockout to me. It looks like a hungry plant.

S

Scano13

Probably needs a solid feeding with NPK along with some calcium and magnesium. How long has it been since it was fed? Why was it flushed?
Flushed because thought had lockout and have just started feeding it again today with cal mag so will see how it goes thabks guys for the help will see how she goes

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Leaves have gone yellow have flushed with phd water, is it over watering or lack of nitrogen? Or cal mag, going to start feeding again soon ph is fine and temps and humidity are all good too, thanks guys
Are you in soil ? Or hydro ?if its soil top with earth worm castings about an inch ..if its hydro get some grozyme and that should hep fix the prob and help you plant absorb the nutes better either way it will take a wk to fix

S

Scano13

Are you in soil ? Or hydro ?if its soil top with earth worm castings about an inch ..if its hydro get some grozyme and that should hep fix the prob and help you plant absorb the nutes better either way it will take a wk to fix
Thanks mate will look in to it and it’s in coco with perlite I’m giving it good nutrients now so she how it goes

Top Bottom