Need Help. Plants are not healthy!

• Thread starter Staple_1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Staple_1

Staple_1

Hi all, All my plants are looking extremely healthy except 1. The past week I have had temperature issues w heat reaching 85+. No other plants have this and I’m very unsure of what it is. What do y’all think.Appreciate the help! Week 5 of flower day 32 of a strain that’s supposed to harvest day 52

Need help plants are not healthy
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It looks like a potassium deficiency, which is often a pH problem. But it also looks like light burn. Maybe the upper leaves and plant parts are protected by trichs.

harmonics

harmonics

Harmonics
Supporter

Looks like overwatering to me @Aqua Man will have better advice, I’ve learned a lot reading his advice to people.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you’ll have to check off a few things of the checklist.
is it due to overwatering?
is the light too close or is it creating a hot spot.
is it a lockout due to overfeeding/ overwatering..

Staple_1

Staple_1

Thank you for the advice I would say not overwatered it’s my least watered plant and I’m growing another of the same strain, but a hot spot could actually be a problem, could this be a sight of heat stress or burnt leaves? I would say that’s my most realistic problem, it is the plant right under the light directly, I just have not seen heat stress plant that look quite like this, I’ll definitely take some action though thanks

harmonics

harmonics

Harmonics
Supporter
Thank you for the advice I would say not overwatered it’s my least watered plant and I’m growing another of the same strain, but a hot spot could actually be a problem, could this be a sight of heat stress or burnt leaves? I would say that’s my most realistic problem, it is the plant right under the light directly, I just have not seen heat stress plant that look quite like this, I’ll definitely take some action though thanks
Right on, sorry I don’t have better advice! I had a similar issue that I caused by ph locking my plants which led to them being over fed/overwatered. Giving the a really good flush at the proper PH helped get my grow back on track; but I’m mostly a Rockwool grower so I know it’s a lot different grow medium-wise.
Best of luck!!

63E53F4F C488 473A 9297 65BD363DB66D
Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Right on, sorry I don’t have better advice! I had a similar issue that I caused by ph locking my plants which led to them being over fed/overwatered. Giving the a really good flush at the proper PH helped get my grow back on track; but I’m mostly a Rockwool grower so I know it’s a lot different grow medium-wise.
Best of luck!!
can you give me some tips for rock wool making clones or starting tap root.

Top Bottom