need help plants droopy

• Thread starter MGM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MGM

MGM

hi my plants don't seem to want to snap out of it . its jack here ph 5.8 ppm 900 my soil ec 1.4 im growing in g10 mix im watering with a drip system and my top soil stays dry im 3 weeks in to veg the pot it some what heavy do u this its over watering and the pots are not on the floor their is something in between and my co2 is at 800 ppm

Need help plants droopy
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What are the temperature and relative humidity parameters?

MGM

MGM

The top 2 inch is dry because of the drip system but the rest of the pot is wet the temp is 26 and humitiy is between 55 and 60

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I do not believe it's overwatering, I believe your VPD parameters are out of range.
The top 2 inch is dry because of the drip system but the rest of the pot is wet the temp is 26 and humitiy is between 55 and 60
If the top 2" are dry I find it hard to believe the plants are overwatered. Raise the RH with that temperature range. Look at the VPD chart in this post. You will see that your VPD is out of range at those temperature and relative humidity parameters. Raise the RH to a minimum of 65%.

purpleryder

purpleryder

if it was over watered the stem to the leaf would be standing str8 up under watered the stem of the leaf will droop

Top Bottom