Need Help Plants On Day 70 And Trichomes Clear

• Thread starter Mrmoreno25
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mrmoreno25

My plants are on day 70 this is my first time ever growing I've looked at the trichomes they are still clear. How much longer should I leave them or should I harvest them need help asap. They are sour diesel clones I'm on day 70 for flowering.
Need help plants on day 70 and trichomes clear
Need help plants on day 70 and trichomes clear 2
Need help plants on day 70 and trichomes clear 3

OkoleHau

OkoleHau

Sour D can go 12 weeks depending. Check em in another week. I’m sure you’ll see changes. They look good as far as I can see, but I am stoned

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like you got a couple weeks yet. Looking good though.

H

Highkev

rule of thumb if your unsure let it go a week and observe along the way or I can harvest different branches or top to know what u like best for next round

H

Highkev

Hey, checking that third shot, what’s the yellow going on, on the right side just down 2-3 inches from the top? (Just above the green leaf with burnt tip), could be a “nanner”...
Ooooooohhh shit good eye. You owe him a high five for spotting that one:eyepiece: check for more little bananers

M

Mrmoreno25

Hey, checking that third shot, what’s the yellow going on, on the right side just down 2-3 inches from the top? (Just above the green leaf with burnt tip), could be a “nanner”...
Yeah they have small nanners all over them they just started growing about a week ago that bad?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Yeah they have small nanners all over them they just started growing about a week ago that bad?

Plant is not ready thats clear but if its throwing nanners, you should harvest it imo. You still have lots of white pistils and when pollinated all will go to seed.

jkpaw

jkpaw

Just to make sure you're not being deceived by foxtailing or bleaching: you've checked the most mature parts of the flowers with a strong enough microscope? I'd have thought you'd be seeing some amber by now -- and nanners may mean they're stressing.

H

Highkev

Show more pics if those are banners u need to chop them down if it’s only a few use tweezers and get em and watch night and day for more

M

Mrmoreno25

Yeah the manners keep growing so should I just say screw it and cute them down I see that only 50% of them are half cloudy

M

Mrmoreno25

I only see one are u sure they are nanners?
Yeah they're every where for about a couple days I wasnt able to control the temp I got up to 82 for the 3 days when I was keeping it only at 75. But yeah I've seen em all over I've been taking them over every time I spot them but they're ecery where if I have to I can say screw it and harvest em doesnt it take a while for nanners to pollinate the plant ?

M

Mrmoreno25

Just to make sure you're not being deceived by foxtailing or bleaching: you've checked the most mature parts of the flowers with a strong enough microscope? I'd have thought you'd be seeing some amber by now -- and nanners may mean they're stressing.
Yes I've checked it with an amazing microscope only 50 % of the are half cloudy if that makes sense

H

Highkev

Are any of them busting open? Man idk how long I’d leave em growing cause it sucks having those little white seeds

H

Highkev

I’m assuming it will take a few days after pollen lands on those things till they start making seeds idk watch real close

M

Mrmoreno25

I’m assuming it will take a few days after pollen lands on those things till they start making seeds idk watch real close
Dont the nanners have to open up to release pollen ? I'm debating if I should just say fuck it and harvest them.

H

Highkev

Yeah they're every where for about a couple days I wasnt able to control the temp I got up to 82 for the 3 days when I was keeping it only at 75. But yeah I've seen em all over I've been taking them over every time I spot them but they're ecery where if I have to I can say screw it and harvest em doesnt it take a while for nanners to pollinate the plant ?
82 isn’t that bad imo you sure there’s no light leaks???

Top Bottom