NEED HELP PLEASE!! 2ND GROW! DWC SOG

• Thread starter calistrains
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

what can I do to have the best grow possible?

• idk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • idk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
calistrains

calistrains

Well as the title says this is my second grow and I have 6 clones: BIG BUD. RASKAL OG. CATARACT KUSH.THAI FIRE OG.AND HEROJUANA OG.
My nutrient line is AN and the exact ones i have bought are: SENSI GROW , BLOOM A AND B.VOO DOO JUICE. BUD IGNITOR.OVERDRIVE.B-52.BIG BUD.FINAL PHASE.AND SUPERTHIRVE just in case someone said hahaha..
So I have this DWC setup and want to grow SEA OF GREEN STYLE the place I have to grow it in,is a cabinet.TO GET INTO THE GROW NOW, I RECEIVED THE CLONES A WEEK AGO EXACTLY AND THERE WHRRE GREAT EXCEPT THE HIG BUD, IT WAS DROOPY AND HAD SOME BROWN SPOTS.WELL I PLACED THEM UNDER. A FLOURESCENT LIGHT AND SPRAYED THEM WITH WATER FOR 2 DAYS AND ON THAT 2ND NIGHT I PLACES THEM INTO THE DWC TOTE SYSTEM WITH AIRSTONES AND ADDED NUTRIENTS SENSI GROW A AND B VOO DOO JUICE AND B-52 PH WAS FINE ACCORDING TO COLOR CHART AND PPM TESTED OUT TO 435.thur out the week they lost color and sone little brown bugs where spotted.tempt60-70 humidity 50-60 do I killed as many bugs and kept spraying them oh and yea they where spotted on the BIG BUD.they stayed purked up as the week came to a end but new grown leaves where yellow and droopy ..roots still havent popped out of the netpots.
SO TODAY 2/10 changed water added nutrients about half of what the labels say ppm-228 ph is correct according to chart!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP!!! LOL I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! ANY ADVICE AND ANY HELP I THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME AND IS MOST APPRECIATED AND WONT GO TO WSSTE IM EAGER TO MASTER CULTIVATION AND TO LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE HAHAHA THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Need help please 2nd grow dwc sog
Need help please 2nd grow dwc sog 2
Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Ppms are to high ... I start out at 150 ppm... If u already have bugs your in trouble....I would reconsider your nutrients for dwc ... IMO I would run the base (a&b ) and that's it to start... How r water temps?

calistrains

calistrains

I see...what would you recomend??? Ok should I change the res. And add the bases???

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

There r a lot of variables when running dwc.... The best advice I can give is less is more....R u running ro or tap water... A sterile or live system? Water temps r very important as well?..

calistrains

calistrains

Right..r.o I beleiive I go out pay a quater a gallon around the corner and its between 65and 70 and I tjink thats low if im not mistaken..and sterile or live system u are talking about the air??im sorry..

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Ro water would b 0 ppm... But 60-70 ppm is good..... Sterile or live refers to what u r putting into the system sterile means nothing live....no enzymes,teas, beneies , etc.... If it were me I would drop the b-52 for now and possibly forever in dwc ... I would only use your base and something for the roots... Maybe a little cal mag of need b... Start at 150 and slowly bump it up.. I finish around 700-800

calistrains

calistrains

K cool thanks for the tip ..im thinking of trying out a new brand of nutrients..oh and I only plan on vegging till they are healthy and bit taller I would like to grow sog style..any word on that????

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Lots of options there ... However without multiple systems running a perpetual dwc won't b ideal... Look into a nutrient line that's clean.. Not alot of salts or dyes... Ionic or cultured solutions are examples of a couple.....

calistrains

calistrains

Oh ok...what are other growing system are there for a cabinet??

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Du to the different plant requirements at different stages of growth doing any pertual system is going to b difficult in hydro , or dwc.... If sog is the goal I may want to look into other options...coco, soil... Or just pull it all down at once and ration it out.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

like any system it can work great once dialed in....coco will give u more control like hydro.. there are no nutrients in it like soil... it is also more forgiving than hydro and especially dwc.. (with this only being your second grow).. dwc is for experienced gowers imo....theres alot more buffer and room for error in coco... however i dont want to intimidate u from trying dwc...in the end u will get back what u put into it! best of luck... just do as much research as you have time for and it will work out.

Top Bottom