Need help please ak47 regular seeds

• Thread starter Chris69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chris69

Chris69

Hi I have put some ak47 s from a friend, his plants turned male and he left it to get seeds, my question is guys I have this plants from 10th April, now they are 2 months and 11 days and not a single hair has shown still , can I ask why ? And how long this will take to finish them , I really I'm upset from this I guess I didn't want to spend money on buying seeds , need help please just to know when about they will flower and when they plan to finish its been 2 months and 11 days

Need help please ak47 regular seeds
Need help please ak47 regular seeds 2
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
ok... you only have the male plants you got from a friend?

im thinking i should start from the birds and bees speech... but... is there a girl plant involved?

Chris69

Chris69

im thinking i should start from the birds and bees speech... but... is there a girl plant involved?
They are not male , seeds came from a male , last year I used them all came out girls but I'm not sure if they took 4 months I forgot to keep tabs

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Seeds come from females pollinated by males. Sounds like you have reg seeds and those will produce males and females.

Flipping only 4 days ago means you will likely have to wait up to a week longer to be able to accurately sex.

If you can take close up pictures of the internodes we can give you a rough guess or possibly even a conclusive answer on the sex of each plant.

Seeing the alternating nodes tells me these are mature plants so its not unlikely that we can provide a definitive answer on the sex of each

Chris69

Chris69

They are not male , seeds came from a male , last year I used them all came out girls but I'm not sure if they took 4 months I forgot to keep tabs
the seeds did not come from a male. seeds are the start of babies and babies (mostly) come from girls (no matter what pronoun they choose)
Lol m8 can u help me here or give me a lesson,

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
You'll have to pardon me, I didn't get my coffee this morning, there was no milk.
Sounds like you need 12 hours of total darkness, and 12 hours of light, and things will begin to sort themselves out in the next week or so.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
its really not so hard, just a plant thing.

the plant starts, it decides to be a boy or a girl, then it shows you. if it is a male, it grows up to make pollen sacs full of pollen. if a girl, it has the white hairs and it goes on to have buds you like!

then the seed thing. if you keep the boy, only one is enough, with the girls (even if it is just 1 boy and all the rest girls) the pollen from that male will float through the air and get on all the gills buds and make the buds make seeds instead of good smoke.

so it is important to understand enough to know when to see if it is a male and get it out of there!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Overall the plants look healthy, they are a little stretched, but nothing too terrible, I would recommend spreading them out some more, so that they can get better light penetration, and if there's any budding going on in there that you cannot see, it will help them create the sites a bit better, your yields will be maybe a bit better, in the end by doing this.

Probably got some males in there, so your going to be removing a few at some point.
balls = boys
hairs = girls.

It will first show in the v sections of the plants, usually on the undersides about mid way down. If you have any doubts, take pics and post them.

Malesfemales
Chris69

Chris69

its really not so hard, just a plant thing.

the plant starts, it decides to be a boy or a girl, then it shows you. if it is a male, it grows up to make pollen sacs full of pollen. if a girl, it has the white hairs and it goes on to have buds you like!

then the seed thing. if you keep the boy, only one is enough, with the girls (even if it is just 1 boy and all the rest girls) the pollen from that male will float through the air and get on all the gills buds and make the buds make seeds instead of good smoke.

so it is important to understand enough to know when to see if it is a male and get it out of there!
I know m8 that male looks like when them balls come out the question was how long do they take ,been 2 months and 11 days , for sure they are not autos,

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea, I would say a few week's after their photoperiods. It's pretty obvious those are not autoflowering plants, they don't exibit any traits that I can see. I do see one 3 leaf there, but it's sitting at the very bottom and it's probably from lack of sunlight.

Look at that freak in your canopy, amazing. Certainly not rudy.
My guess is a sativa hybrid, based upon the number of fingers, the thickness, and the strechy.

Freak
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
That's just my guess for what it's worth anyhow, only time will tell.

One thing for sure, we can rule out it's not something like a Thai, those fingers are much slimmer, probably a bit longer... and it's most certainly photo-period, no question about that... Pure Indica's are going to have 7 leaves, your's has 9.... so it must be a sativa of some type, my guess would be again hybrid, because I think it's showing some Indica traits.

We should start a Mystery thread... "guess this... thread", then drop periodic hints.. That would be fun, and educational.
I would force everyone to look at the whole.

growsince79

growsince79

That's just my guess for what it's worth anyhow, only time will tell.

One thing for sure, we can rule out it's not something like a Thai, those fingers are much slimmer, probably a bit longer... and it's most certainly photo-period, no question about that... Pure Indica's are going to have 7 leaves, your's has 9.... so it must be a sativa of some type, my guess would be again hybrid, because I think it's showing some Indica traits.

We should start a Mystery thread... "guess this... thread", then drop periodic hints.. That would be fun, and educational.
I would force everyone to look at the whole.
It's ak47. Hybrid

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

It’s impossible to say when they will finish without having grown the exact phenotype before and even then environmental factors can change the timeframe a little. Growem till they’re done hope they’re all girls. Good luck.

Top Bottom