Need help please ak47 regular seeds

• Thread starter Chris69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chris69

Chris69

Yea, I would say a few week's after their photoperiods. It's pretty obvious those are not autoflowering plants, they don't exibit any traits that I can see. I do see one 3 leaf there, but it's sitting at the very bottom and it's probably from lack of sunlight.

Look at that freak in your canopy, amazing. Certainly not rudy.
My guess is a sativa hybrid, based upon the number of fingers, the thickness, and the strechy.

Received 202795721700304
Chris69

Chris69

Hi I have put some ak47 s from a friend, his plants turned male and he left it to get seeds, my question is guys I have this plants from 10th April, now they are 2 months and 11 days and not a single hair has shown still , can I ask why ? And how long this will take to finish them , I really I'm upset from this I guess I didn't want to spend money on buying seeds , need help please just to know when about they will flower and when they plan to finish its been 2 months and 11 days

Received 202795721700304
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Fuck yea, 11 leaves, nice...

ak47:
roughly a 65:35 Sativa/Indica hybrid of Colombian, Mexican, Thai, and Afghani descent.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Ak47 is a great stain no doubt, I suppose I got a little burnt on these buds years ago, and smoked a bunch of this dope. It was the go to strain for me at the time, maybe 10 years back, or so, always very solid potency. While I have regular fall backs, right now it's been the Bubba Kush, but my taste is constantly evolving to new strains, or revisiting vintage flavors, (1990's or earlier) there's just so much cannabis out there these days. I want to try every one.

I guess what's turned me away from growing this strain the most is that I've had a few of them exhibit a little hermaphroditism, which certainly could have been my own doing, at the time. That's always a non-starter for me. I'm a stable strain Nazi.

If I had more room, and the ability to have a proper dark area once more, I certainly would give it another whirl though, and other more challenging strains. I've learned over the years to match the strain with the grow parameters, because that's a fundamental critical.

Just maintain proper blackout protocol's, and you shouldn't have any issues.

Last edited:
Top Bottom