NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! Not happy with first legal grow!

• Thread starter DartKnight137
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tobiascan

I bought auto seeds from crop king seeds they are already showing pre flower signs at the start of week 3 not happy at all. So I'm going photo period.

Please post pictures of good yielding strains and what seed banks you use
Thank you guys so much kinda depressed right now
Did you do 18 hrs of light 6 off?

D

DartKnight137

Disregard it. It’s not important. Maybe this is a dumb question but does your handle imply that you like to throw darts?
My handle....!? What do you mean and what's weird idle I do throw darts!!! 🤔 what made you imply that 🤣 like mind blowing 🤯 seriously how!

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

Sometimes genetics can vary, and it's understandable that it can be frustrating. Switching to photo period seeds can give you more control over the flowering stage. As for good yielding strains, it ultimately depends on your preferences and growing conditions. Now my favorites are Grandmommy purple and Apple betty by Herbies.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Sometimes genetics can vary, and it's understandable that it can be frustrating. Switching to photo period seeds can give you more control over the flowering stage. As for good yielding strains, it ultimately depends on your preferences and growing conditions. Now my favorites are Grandmommy purple and Apple betty by Herbies.
If I had tried autos at first it would have been AWFUL, starting with photos really helped because they could recover from my abuse lol

DarkStar69

DarkStar69

Hello everyone.. well, I can say I have ordered from quite a few banks over the years. Herbies, ILGM,Crop King, Seeds man, & many more. I found one recently & placed a order for a single pack of a strain I've had my eyes on for a long while now, their Watermelon 🍉 Martini's. I even received freebies with just the order of the 1 pack.! Not to mention they threw in a vape (lost in transition) that's a nice addition to puff on while you watch your garden grow 😀 I am in NO WAY affiliated with them, just thought id let everyone know they can be trusted to get your order to you safely & in a timely manner.! Best part is their US based, so no worries about your order going through customs.! Here's their link if you'd ever wanna check them out.

OH, ps. The freebie I received from them is 🍎 Apple's & Banana 🍌 😀 Have a few going now actually.

V

Vanthcity

I bought auto seeds from crop king seeds they are already showing pre flower signs at the start of week 3 not happy at all. So I'm going photo period.

Who is buying from crop kings now? I'm not sure the guys are legit now, I hear a lot of things about the poor quality

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

Go to trust fall

C

climbit

I have one right now haha yep she’s got preflowers for sure, we’ll see how she looks in a few weeks if no real growth continues then she’ll either be scrapped or put in the yard but like you said, I’ve had small autos show early and turn into beasts, don’t sell em short <—😆
Mine flowered around this size and she’s looking promising.

C

climbit

Bro mine literally flowered at week three too and she took off. I can show a pic if you want.

Top Bottom