Need help please with yellow/brown leafs

• Thread starter 5280HigH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

5280HigH

i was wonering if anyone could tell me whats going on here i mean i kinda see it maybe a defiency or pets but i need a better understanding please if anyo could help i would appriceate it

Need help please with yellowbrown leafs
Need help please with yellowbrown leafs 2

5280HigH

well it starts from the bottom and it seems like its slowly working its way up the fan leavesim just tryn to stop it before i fip it intoflower . she is under t5 n a cfl just for veg then a 400 hps in flower i had light burnbut it dont have the darkish brown in it just the yellow

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

How about a pic of the whole plant,can't tell from that one leaf what's going on really

sticky icky

sticky icky

Could be a number of things bro,first off what kinda ppm's you feedin quite possibly could be to low leaves will start to yellow crisp and die from the bottom up maybe try to give your medium a good flush with some a straight water and some final phase or a product similar then flush the medium again to get some decent run off to flush out the agent with a nice fresh nutrient feed at the correct ppm according to the size age and stage that your plants are in,or you can use straight water with no clearing agent,that would be good for starters reset you root zone...then go from there like I said could be a number of things just my 2 cents good luck lata!

Nutts

Nutts

Check your ph...when ph is off the tips yellow then burn and curl up...also if you start to see what look like little strawberry seeds on the leafs you have a cal or mag lockout due to low ph, I think, could be high ph, I'm pretty sure ph though..

5280HigH

So whats the best way to chexk,the ph of the soil just ph the runoff ? Ok sayi
It comes out to be a four so how would I raise the ph of the soil ? And what should the soils ph be around like a 6 or a 6.5

Latest posts

Top Bottom