Need Help Please

• Thread starter morugawelder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
morugawelder

morugawelder

Hello Friends , well this is whats happening , I have a ethos insanity born on 1 / 24 , transplanted in 5 gal. 2 / 9 , topped at 3rd. node 2 / 14 , 3rd. node , started feed 2 / 23 ,

1/2 ml. of mammoth ,
.5 slf
2 tsp. grow big
1/2 tsp. cal mag, she was growing great under a 5 yr. old mars hydro 960 reflector ,
Then on 2 / 28 I fed her ,
1tsp. cal mag , 1.0 mammoth , 2 tsp grow big , 3 tsp. big bloom , Then I had topped her at the sides 2 twice to make 8 colas ,was doing great , I hung my other light in the 4x4 , turned it on noticed next morning she was drooping , so I removed the 2nd light , back to one . As of last night she still droopy , temp 73 / 75 top of plant 70 at base ( 5 gal ) I checked soil temp bottom was 68 just below top 70 . A little dry inch or soil down , shows 3 to 4 at bottom with meter .
Is she in shock from the 2nd. light ? or needing a little more water ? I water like (Northwest Jay does till it runs out at the bottom )
She was chugging right along till the 2nd. light . don't want to lose her she's my last one for the year , and its the sweet insanity for ETHOS .
Any suggestions ?
Thanks !

morugawelder

morugawelder

mods , need a little help navigating my posts , sry , not the greatest old fellow on the computer , can you move this to where it would best suit me ? thank you

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Seems to me like you gotta chill.
Seems like too much micro managing and too much fertilizer most likely. Prob overwatering also.
Best I can do without pics

morugawelder

morugawelder

Seems to me like you gotta chill.
Seems like too much micro managing and too much fertilizer most likely. Prob overwatering also.
Best I can do without pics
gonna take a pic. when lights come on at 6 tonight . how do I upload them here ? thanks

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Just go down to upload file and find the pics you took. Then you wait for them to load and make your post.

morugawelder

morugawelder

Thanks , I belong to The Hot Pepper club , been member for 5 yrs. there . So use to their forums , this ones taking a little getting use to , ( where to post to correct forum ). I'll get there hopefully , usually my oldest sons were here to navigate , but both moved to Virginia for electrical apprenticeship with IBW . so I'm going solo .

Latest posts

Top Bottom