Need help please

• Thread starter Austingrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Austingrows

Austingrows

I have to purple kush plants on 24 I feel there gonna out grow my room also one looks like it’s about to bud or starting to show it I’m not sure I’m a new grower so how can I slow down growth ? (also I have two gorilla glue #4 auto flowers in there ) willing to change them to a different tent what wood be the best way to start budding them from a 24 hour light cycle 12 and 12 ?
Need help please
Need help please 2
Need help please 3

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
to force flower yes switch to 12-12 cycle if you are ready

OG

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
i use multiple tent in my grow room for this reason. running two in veg cycle or one veg one clone and rehab as it is now and one big flower tent. as for when to flower that depends on so many different factors it's pointless to try and list. i would suggest keeping the next cycle shorter and more bush like so the plant can fill out as well as up. i keep my plants in veg far longer than most for training purposes, there are ton of resources on here about how to train a plant under the grow faq page. plants look super healthy BOL to you

OG

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
i would also look up the flower time for strain you running and use that as reference point to flower cycle

OG

Austingrows

Austingrows

Ok yea I will try that I’m just not sure if I’ll have enough time before the auto flowers get bigger but I’ll definitely try and get another tent so I can bud them I don’t no exact strain I just got some crazy good stuff from a friend and found some seeds

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
sorry i have no experience with auto flowering plants but think you're on the right track. @MarsHydroLED has some very nice tents and the price is right for sure and they offer us a 10% off as members here which is a big help. i find their tent far better than the vivosun i own. in a pinch grab some panda film and and other materials at lowes home depot etc and set up a temp seperate box deal, you get the ideal.

OG

Moshmen

Moshmen

The autos will flower on 12/12 for sure if you need to flip the photos

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry i have no experience with auto flowering plants but think you're on the right track. @MarsHydroLED has some very nice tents and the price is right for sure and they offer us a 10% off as members here which is a big help. i find their tent far better than the vivosun i own. in a pinch grab some panda film and and other materials at lowes home depot etc and set up a temp seperate box deal, you get the ideal.

OG
Thank you zarkgrey shout me out. Hello@Austingrows if you have the new tent plan, consider us, check here more details, use the THCfarmer special coupon can get a little discount 3% off, not10%, sorry that our tents just have little profits.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
no worries this tent kicks ass !! i got rid of my super closet grow box, not much super about it sorry to report. but anyway i got space for a 2.5x2.5 now for cloning so i'll hit you guys up soon, thanks again for your continued support!!

OG

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
beginning of second week of flower in the new @MarsHydroLED tent :)
and since we are speaking of tents. has anyone considered making a sidebar like a curved shower curtain rod for the sides so as they do not suck in when the tent is fully zipped and exhaust fans are running?

see the image i attached, something like that made like the tent poles. it would be simple to make and really enhance any tent. once that suction starts you lose a lot of space in side of the tent. if this has been covered or someone already has a cheap easy fix i would like to know about.

OG

IMG 7997
IMG 0346
IMG 3088
IMG 1557
Prod 11613371125
IMG 4696
IMG 2210
IMG 4637
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Your plants looks great. Also the great ideas, we also will consider that in the future😊

Oh gosh

Oh gosh

1 inch pvc, warm it with a torch (not burn it). Bend it to the desired angle, cut to length, drill holes, shoe string, then try to secure it to side bars. Couple bucks at hardware store. Bend it slowly and wear gloves. Alternative, add a fan outside tent blowing in to balloon the tent out. Make sure that warm exhaust is leaving the room if possible.

Top Bottom