Need Help, Possible Deficiency

• Thread starter MrBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBlue

MrBlue

Having trouble diagnosing this problem still. Only the larger leaves are affected by it. They have that claw effect. No nutes have been added since I started them, there currently six weeks into veg now. A buddy of mine recommended that I flush with ph balanced water since the soil im using may be to hot for them. IDK?

Need help possible deficiency
Need help possible deficiency 2
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey yall, I just checked my tent, I'm seeing trouble also.
20160507 164320
20160507 164157
This is happening sparsely throughout the middle. Some of the very bottom leaves ( don't really get light anyways) went completely yellow. Using GH flora 3 part adding Cal-mag, liquid koolbloom, and silica blast. Follow directions. I've been feeding a lot too. Think I'm just over feeding possibly? Should I flush or just water for a while?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Your pH is off, that makes fingers skewing and is locking out P (purple perioles) and what looks like Mg (yellowing between the veins ) and light N toxicity. Most likely due to overfeeding. I'd flush with light nutrient solution properly pH'd

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Your pH is off, that makes fingers skewing and is locking out P (purple perioles) and what looks like Mg (yellowing between the veins ) and light N toxicity. Most likely due to overfeeding. I'd flush with light nutrient solution properly pH'd
Thank you so much @Toaster79 I'm very grateful for you

MrBlue

MrBlue

[QUOTEthinking amilkaan, post: 1696657, member: 74432"]mate i think we have the same deficiency. how is your plant now? can you post new photos. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/need-cannabis-doctor.81602/[/QUOTE]
I was thinking maybe the soil im using was too hot. Will never buy this brand again. I repotted two of my
house plants with this stuff and within days the tips started to turn brown and die. Really wish I had gone to my hydro shop and bought some Canna Terra Plus rather than go for this bag of horse shit! I flushed one
of them and removed some of the burned up leaves and three days on I have good results...

20160508 010902
20160508 010936
Top Bottom